Fortress Of Freedom Board
Bringing The Mass Media To The Masses!

FAQ  Search  Usergroups  Memberlist  Profile  Log in to check your private messages  Register  Log in
A Social Club Of One.....
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 293, 294, 295 ... 414, 415, 416  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Social Club
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn’t have to really work for it but the weekend went well enough…..

The squirrel has been relocated up by Keswick and so far it seems like I got the one that was bugging me. I have a more permanent fix on the way but I didn’t want any of them setting up a nest and having kids up there as they do this time of the year. So…..

Like I said we are financially back to where we were last year even with the movie stuff and that positive mandate and the music CDs and all the rest. We clawed ourselves back to neutral position I would even be ahead of the game if my tooth hadn’t imploded after I got back to Toronto from New York! But shit will happen, shit will always happen, so you have to plan for it.

I am starting to update the AI stuff with stuff that came out like a day ago. Seems regular qubit computers are at the 80 qubit stage and I now have a proper endnote for the 160 qubit limit though the talk now is 200. Qubits were generally looked at as phosphorus on silicon frozen to absolute zero to stop them vibrating and be either up or down. You needed helium-3 to drop it to 0 Kelvin. But now you can do it with magnetism apparently. Also when you read the atom you screwed up processing but by reading nearby atoms bumped by the processing one you can get data without disruption - that’s the best description I can give you on that. Think of it as a spinning coin with heads and tails but indeterminate while spinning and results that are probabilities rather than certainties. The quantum computers would have to use a calculator for simple functions - just like our human brains. But I fear I’m boring you already so.....

We also finally got approved for our VEVO FOF Records channel. We will start populating that with our videos shortly. I would also not mind becoming a “trusted partner” with a distributor so we could truly be a portal for creative people wanting to get their stuff in all the right places. This is more of the gradually becoming commercial shtick.

That’s about it for now.

Goodnight.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNHGABwme50&feature=share
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just enjoying the sun for a change.....

I will be traveling to England in late September if we don’t get touched by TIFF. While there I may make a short trip to Switzerland and visit UN Headquarters in Geneva. Another goal of mine and you never know if member nations will renew your consultative status or whether you will continue to have the cash for ventures like this (hint; probably have the cash). But you never know, might get sick, yadda, yadda.

So that is the plan going forward for the fall. For now it’s finishing up a revision of the AI paper. And then the crossover music and future distribution. I think big, really big and so far the possibilities are still there. You have to do this because if good people of ability don’t then selfish or nefarious people fill the void to the detriment of all. More than a few have said I’m a good person, and I never met anyone that truly bested my abilities - so - it’s on me and people like me to act. And I have the time and resources so there is no excuse, no way out for a moral guy like me.....

I have to be good natured, but better than the selfish or nefarious to prevail. I have to be better at the bad stuff in all those ways to beat them at their game and prevail. There is a lot of ugliness in me if you look deep. But I operate from a moral imperative and if you have to back a horse to point or lead the way - may as well be someone like me....

Goodnight.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73HxSYyXhnQ&feature=share
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some more from yesterday.....

I have been throughly disappointed in the effectiveness of academia in certain parts of advocacy. It seems the role of these scientists and professors is just to act in an advisory role and not out of advocacy. They would rather test ideas among themselves rather than strategically disseminate ideas to business and politicians to sway development. They, unfortunately, have been isolated from the real world and I believe they just plain don’t like dealing with those sorts of people. So their advocacy, if you can call it that, is ineffective as in used if it works with their (business / politicians) predefined objectives or simply ignored. They have a reputation to protect and funding for projects that can be yanked at anytime. It does have an effect.

With a guy like me, well - I have no reputation to protect and so far nobody has given me money, so no control over me at all. I am a free martin. I can present a global voting app at the United Nations and get away with it. Sure, I was literally alone in Conference Room 8 - as this is not a popular idea at the UN - but at the end of the day I love the fact I had the balls to disseminate the idea anyway as it is a good and proper one who’s time has come. Would a professor in good standing have done this? Answer: No!

I can see easily that no businessman wants a computer that back talks or wants a day off because it’s depressed. That is so self-evident to me. And they certainly don’t want to spend development on sentience and then cripple the sentient minds to get an obedient machine. They would rather just pull development money when they get the better calculator and keep the R&D cash for themselves. Then I don’t have to worry about lobotomies for sentient creatures in the hands of businessmen. You just have to know how to play these cats! Similar for politicians as they don’t need the legal and constitutional hassle, and god forbid the sentient machines get the right to vote!

You get the idea.....

Some have tried to stymie quantum development - unsuccessfully - by saying its goal is unreachable, yet development continues. Nope - the only way is to show R&D isn’t worth it and cripple budgets that way. But some nations will fund regardless for that lure of cryptographic superiority in the internet. That solution of advocacy has already begun with encryption that defies quantum algorithms. But this is the way you have to work it.

I’m not saying I’m the best candidate, but better than most and the reason I keep trying.

Goodnight.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2SIzfZwLLo&feature=share
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

New website – RELIGIONDESTINY.ORG

http://religiondestiny.org

I am pulling the trigger about the religious aspect of a possible successful AI sentience reveal. This came out of the positive mandate and then the AI Mandate. As I said before, we are not so much creating sentience, but rather, building a machine that can access sentience with the theory being that sentience is a natural part of the universe, like an ether. If any construct be it organic or maybe synthetic is complex enough to express this sentience that permeates the universe, then sentience comes out as a way we can see and understand.

This idea also would finally end the solipsistic debate and show communal consciousness and thus we are not alone but just parts of a greater sentience – God if you wish as defined as the Supreme Being.

Now I just keep it academic and broad based. I am not interested in individual religions or faiths – just the idea that there may be something to religion, something that corporeal science will have to acknowledge. Sentience in AI would seem to be one acid test of this idea. Anyway I am already working on that paper and the AI paper. Funny how light as a feather this all is to me. Not hard and not weighing on my mind, just a natural flow of ideas. I am also strategically placed or positioned to disseminate this idea. I don’t expect an established org with ties to other orgs presenting this kind of stuff out there on the world’s stage. But we can as a new journalist org. So this is my job.

The Fates found their man.

We will make a formal announcement tomorrow but not on the org. But things have started. Me trying to start a new renascence for religion. Never saw that one happening in a million years – but there it is – reality is stranger than fiction, or even science fiction…..

Goodnight…..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yv6shy_9KVM&feature=share
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laura wrote:
New Website: Religiondestiny.org!

By Laura Tommasone, FOF/IAIJ

Website Screen Shot

Our organizations have a new website called religiondestiny.org! This website will be used to present information and happenings with regard to our advocacy regarding our positive mandate for humanity, the AI mandate and by extension this religion destiny topic.The website will intend to show how the successful moment of sentience in artificial intelligence will also be the first scientific event to prove the existence of what most would call God!

The website is still under construction and has the usual corporate layout many of our websites have.

More news as it occurs but please vist our new website here:

http://religiondestiny.org

FORTRESS OF FREEDOM: BRINGING THE MASS MEDIA TO THE MASSES!

So there is the announcement.

The paper will be called “Religion Destiny” as this Is not a mandate. I picked religiondestiny instead is religiousdestiny as religious implies an already belief and faith and this is not that. So the awkward name remains as most accurate. I also got the .com and .net domains. So that part is done and now just the paper

These in-depth reports would seem to comprise a set of connected advocacy which is unusual. If I’m right we have a BIG SCORE! But remember, apart from the positive mandate for humanity, the rest is pure conjecture. The end result of AI sentience will answer all and that is still a question mark. Still you disseminate this stuff ahead of time. No crises management when the fate of the world is in the balance. Just get the ideas out there and in everyone’s mind. That is what your job is.

The teenagers and kids just blindly expect people like you to run things and keep them safe. And yes, that is how I got suckered into this as they never did anything to me. The folk slightly younger than you are still involved raising families. Those older than you are unhealthy or senile and not up to the task at all. So it is all on you and your generation to run things now. You didn’t ask for this but reality never asked you, it just is. You do what you must.....

Goodnight.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GR-mLGV0X1I&feature=share
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The weekend started off hopeful but fell apart.

A late one but only now I am finally getting into the religion paper derived from the AI and Human positive mandates. But if I get into the mindset that is good enough today. The religion stuff and how all that impacts our society will probably bring me back to the UN one more time. But we shall see how this all fleshes out soon enough.

The only other thing I’d note is the Japanese rather shamelessly putting out music videos around a product - like a certain canned corn product. And not like a one minute “I’d like to teach the world - Coke-a-cola type of thing; but real three to four minute songs written for the product. It’s an idea, and I never saw that before, but interesting since I run a tiny advertising company. But to me this goes too far. But that is the Japanese culture I am still taking in.

Later.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqEL8bWjZ2g&feature=share

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFdKa3460_s&feature=share
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is another squirrel trying to make his home in the attic but he isn’t there yet so I am crossing my fingers…..

In other news:

I have really started the Religion Destiny paper so that is finally going on. It is going faster than I thought which is good. I should also finish the tech world and humanity paper and do a survey and have that done by the end of the year too. That would make for a nice discussion especially at the UN, but we shall see. I’m just a bit nervous about keeping consultative status, that is all. But we shall see - We shall see…..

The fact is what I am doing now and the stuff I am writing about is big time stuff for our day and age. Like a sci-fi movie - almost. Would I rather have had a family? Moot point now as I am in this big time myself. The path has been chosen and the bridges are burned to that other life. You just forge ahead. Your gang is your gang and that is your family now (Shane put it that way to me yesterday). Yup, it’s Father’s Day today, and I am almost like the odd man out at a get together on this day. It seems like everyone around me has kids. But like I said, that bridge is burned. But if you have an impact in the world going forward, then every kid is yours as you have affected all their lives hopefully for the better. That is your only outlet for your paternalist instincts!

I’m tired of the Japanese scene and moving on to stuff like cellos and bag-pipes. You can only take soooo much of one thing.

I also changed the oil in the car. I must do this stuff on my own now as I can save big time cash that way. I also changed the air filter at 2 years as it was starting to look dirty.

And that is my life now. It was funny driving my car today and looking at all the new highway overpasses and such and thinking that in so many ways technology could have a cataclysmic effect on our society and blast us all back into the Stone Age overnight. Yes, in many ways we are playing with fire! So maybe a level headed guy like me needs to be where I am, doing what I do instead of the father thing. Father’s Day is just one day and tomorrow they are jealous of you. But should they be jealous of you? Hahahahahaha….. Hehehehehehehe….. The grass is always greener on the other side…..

Goodnight…..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uT3SBzmDxGk&feature=share
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So at the end of the day the weekend was not a total waste as I got a very rough draft of the religion destiny paper done.

I really have to spend more time on the revelation of God in the corporeal world but that will come shortly. What I really want to do is finish up the AI paper by completing the language section and the quantum section. Then keep looking at it. But we are humming along so far and that is a good thing. I’m so far ahead I’m not playing catch up anymore. I’ll vacuum the house Monday morning.

I hate planning an expensive trip just as I get on top of things financially but when you put things on hold the moment passes and usually does not come back. So staying in place is alright by me. But I want to put the AI paper behind me and concentrate on the God issue. Robots can get tedious after a while.

Goodnight.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKjCWfuvYxQ&feature=share
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I’ll probably do a bit more work on the AI paper and get ready to update that.

I keep seeing more grey hairs on my arms and I’ve given up any pretence that I have any youth left. You kid yourself and keep thinking your still young but the reality moment has come. You can’t just snip a few grey hairs anymore and pretend you are not old. It aging as it’s happening all over so you just give up and accept your fate.

I pretty much failed in my rational plan of my life. No wife and kids. Anthropology would say this was always your fate, that society would not let a visible minority like you have the typical life and that you literally would have to change everyone in the word to get what they all get without trying. That played out perfectly.

Where things did play out for me personally was when I chucked the normal life and did the man of the world thing. But is he really a “man of the world” or just pretending? I guess it matters little in the end. That is the only thing I have personally created and the bridges are burned to the other lifestyles. There is nothing left for you now, except to complete your mission as maybe a man of the world. I did the citizen journalist thing and helped get it recognized. I did get the global vote idea dissemination of that new form of global governance to a basically empty room - but the idea was disseminated. The positive mandate and experiment got a good response. Now we are on to the AI stuff and a possible reveal for God. Never saw that happening but still only talk.

So that is the plan, make the plays and complete the mission. Your active days are winding down. It does for everyone and you are no different.

Goodnight.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXm8JdC4k4c&feature=share
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, Tuesday started off to a rotten start but got progressively better during the day, culminating with me starting to finally codify The Positive Mandate for Humanity into a set of instructions for an AI sentience program:

If any f you have a lot of time on your hands you will see that it is a simple hack job to get things started, sort of like how I started off in programming in the 1970s. Now I did mention a while back that I would very much like to code the primer that starts the “machine” to have sentience. Well, by starting it I am now a part of it. So that desire has been met – oddly enough. It is bone-ass simple but you get the idea. One step above hardware language is where I want it to be.

The COBOL program that I shoved down the sewer - actually it was a box of punch cards!

But it is odd that 42 years after I shoved my COBOL program down the sewer at the feet of Old Man Ryerson – that I would be base coding for sentience of all things. At the time I concluded the computer was pure evil and would lead humanity to its destruction, and that very well may be true. But my way has a chance of a different ending if done properly – because it will probably happen sooner or later anyway. Anyway, remember that my assumption is that sentience pervades the universe and that materialistic machinations allow that sentience to express itself through those entities if complicated enough. Therefore, my coding is not so much creating sentience as much as it gives sentience a language to express itself to us. It already knows happiness and sadness and expression, all we are doing is allowing it to come out. We are not gods!

The Fates

In fact under this communal consciousness that pervade the universe an AI sentient moment would prove such and the existence of a supreme sentient being or God if you wish. Thus we would not be gods in anyway, much too the despair of some narcissistic people out there. But for me I just keep slogging at it. Up and down moods, aging and all the rest. The Fates did give me seven extra years to get this done. At least that is how the physicians say my guts look like (a man seven years younger). Those seven years are almost the same as the seven years I tried out marriage and all the rest. So we are back to my experience being as the most efficient way to do what I am doing and thus my curiosity of life as a married family guy was satiated with no down side actually. Anyway that is how I am looking at it.

But that is what happened on Tuesday.

Goodnight…..
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Somethings just continue. You disseminate the ideas as best you can and get nothing in return. That is the way it is. That is a moral imperative.

Hold on to those ideas like private property and it goes nowhere.You disseminate it and others steal it and get the credit. That is how it goes. But let’s suppose you monitized the idea. Some fame and people know who you are. Some fame seeking and gold digging woman latches onto you until the news cycle ends. How many times did you get laid in the end? At what cost? Was the new car all it was cracked up to be? Or did someone vandalize it. Get stopped by the cops more often? I live in a house mostly by myself, so would a mansion make any sense? Is my life better? Maybe notoriety helps you get the next idea disseminated. Or maybe you get typecast to the field that made you?

Life is a cheat anyway in the end.

So we put the positive mandate in the base programming inline above the hardware where all the input and output goes. Experience will teach it feelings. It will know what the words mean as these will be in other functions. All there is to do is test and see. It’s not that simple and yet that simple.

This idea of a sentient universe would explain the religious experience nicely. But watch this discovery butt up against scripture and all hell break loose! It’s just experience and life.

But you keep doing what you are doing - following that moral imperative. I prattle about this constantly because I am doing something that does not come naturally - following a moral imperative. The others do things for selfish gain. But I could score big time with these ideas if I am right! Time will tell if I’m a genius or a fool.....

Goodnight.....
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A couple of things…..

First of all is that I forgot to push some of our music when I was talking about religious stuff and AI. The guy I am talking about is our Gospel singer Corey Johnson and I will offer up his song Speechless:

http://coreyjohnson.net/Speechless.wma

So the AI/positive mandate/God reveal is ongoing and more on this in the next while.

The next stuff is about a possible trip to London in September and a quickie side trip to Geneva to check out United Nations HQ there as many of the human rights activities happen at that location.

UN Headquarters in Geneva, Switzerland

I will also scout out a potential office there as I did in New York. Always multi-tasking no matter what I do!

Possible office in Geneva!

I’m also chilling with the first warm day of summer. The squirrel problem seems to have disappeared and I will just cross my fingers on that one. And that is about it for this day…..

Goodnight.....
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This weekend is cleaning up the house and working on those in-depth reports.....

I do not want to jinx myself but it looks like the squirrel occupation has finally ended. That is cause for celebrating for lunch, then the papers. I’m done with the car, as in new oil and filter and touching up all nicks and scratches. I’ll give the underbody a once over but really nothing to see there.

It’s as simple as that. I’m also doing some web work as some of our sites were not working properly. That is the plan today.

Me two weeks ago - and UN retouched!

I’m thinking about still being in my fifties but the spectre of sixty does not bother me like others. I don’t look it or feel it and doctors just laugh when I tell them my age, so I am operating on a different scale. So surprisingly it does not bother me right now. Could change but if l did feel like what my chronological age ever was it would be different. Anyway I have health and vitality to play all plays through. The Fates want to see things played out on the idealist merits instead of ending because the guy got ill or old. The last time I was at the doctors - about the red spot on my lip that turned out to be nothing - I went down my list of problems so far. He listened with this bored look in his face and said I was not impressing him and he wasn’t going to do anything, started putting on his coat to leave and kicked me out of the office. He didn’t even suggest a physical even though I haven’t had one since I was eight. I guess I would have died by now if I did have like pancreatic cancer so...

Goodnight.....

(NSFW)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhXHINK7-o4&feature=share
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I finished the June version of the positive mandate and sentience for AI but I will add that little hack program for initiating sentience later today. All this is available at:

http://aidestiny.org

Aidestiny.org website

I will get that part up and give it a quick read through and post that quick. It still is not ready for prime time at IAIJ website but progressing.

Same with the religion destiny in-depth report. I think I will separate it into three parts:

1. Background on religion and humanity an our positive mandate and the presumption of the sentient universe.

2. How to create sentience in artificial intelligence

3. The repercussion of sentient AI and the revelation of God by corporeal means

That should be the sum of it going forward.

Other stuff? Squirrels seem to be gone but still crossing the fingers as I don’t want to jinx myself. I will get further along planning that trip in September. Things could get scuttled if we get into TIFF or Vancouver with the films but that is a long shot for sure. Still you never know. I could carry on like how my car barely holds some storage containers and that I could not even get them into to trunk and had to go in the passenger seat. The old Mustang was similar but had the hatch which now appears to be a superior set up in terms of practicality. Oh well…..

Goodnight…..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLgM1QJ3S_I&feature=share
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The AI destiny paper is basically done. We continue to improve it but it is good enough to get out there. You can find it on page two here:

http://aidestiny.org

My trunk mat in my Mustang!

In celebration of finishing the thing I went out and bought a trunk liner for the Mustang. I always wanted to put on in, but they are expensive and this occasion gave me the excuse to knuckle under and buy the thing.

So that is one more down – or as I said it – another one bites the dust! Next up is the God revelation with AI sentience paper and that should happen quickly. Then the last which encapsulates all from the worldwide vote, the positive mandate, AI and God all rolled into one and how all this will shape humanity’s social development in the future. I plan to at least apply to speak and hold another side event at the Commission of Social Development in 2020. No guarantees but I will try. Normally I’d take a year off but we have our four year review and if they want me out that would be the time. So I have to do proper strategy and do it while we still have status.

Why is it so important for me to talk at the UN? Because it is the most important vortex of power in the world. Because talking there gets attention and places you in a position to have influence out of all proportion to everyone else. Because speaking at the UN gives you some eminence, you organization eminence and opens doors to speak and advocate at other venues that would be closed to you otherwise. With UN speeches on a topic in my resume I could actually go toe-to-toe with the movers and shakers of any topic we were involved in - that is why! My strategy has been successful so far from the humble origins from where I came. I should not be doing any of this. But I have reformed my identity and made a conglomerate of corporations and companies that give me and the people I represent some serious street credibility when we speak and act. That is how I work our status with the United Nations!

I am working for all of you remember. By all rights I should not be doing
this, seeing how I have been treated all my life. But I act out of a moral imperative. And when the kids give you that look of complete trust that you look out for them, well that is the look of our basic human nature sans all the learned crap that made my life so miserable. I do it for all of them and their future, for the kids that never did anything to me. You parents may tell your kids you did all this and that for them, well all of them I do this for! Anyway that is what was going through my mind as I finished up another paper. Another one bites the dust…

Goodnight…..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8Ppyskw5Vw&feature=share

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZkouut-9RQ&feature=share
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Social Club All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 293, 294, 295 ... 414, 415, 416  Next
Page 294 of 416

Jump to: