Fortress Of Freedom Board
Bringing The Mass Media To The Masses!

FAQ  Search  Usergroups  Memberlist  Profile  Log in to check your private messages  Register  Log in
FOF Steps Up Recruitment - Introducing: Sandra!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Exclusive Reports From Fortressoffreedom.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 11:22 pm    Post subject: FOF Steps Up Recruitment - Introducing: Sandra! Reply with quote

FOF Steps Up Recruitment - Introducing: Sandra!

By Maurice Ali, President and CEO: FOF Inc./IAIJ Inc.

The Fortress Of Freedom Corporation is pleased to introduce our newest model: Sandra:

I like this model as she is easy for a director to get along with, no games; If I need her now.....she is ready. So it went today, without any warning I asked her for the shoot and she was ready. Hair back and in work clothing - totally unprepared - she posed for me.....great stuff!

Here is Sandra reading an issue of The Fortress. The next issue should be out any day now..... It did not really matter as she is very pretty and looks good as is. What makes her desirable to me is that she is a "Canadian Girl." As a born and raised Canadian boy from out west (Alberta actually), Sandra is the type of girl most would identify as the ideal image of a Canadian young woman. Because of this, and the fact we produce Canadian programming, she is ideal for FOF production. If you look around sets here in Toronto, for Canadian programming, you will see different versions of our Sandra playing the role of Canadian woman.....

That photo above really hits home as an honest Canadian image, the laid back wholesome image we see in ourselves up here (as opposed to the more commercial ideal in the States). This is what we are - Ok enough about "Canadiana".

I like the shot above for the eyes. Not a commercial shot for sure, but Sandra's greatest aspects are her eyes, you can look at them and they take over the picture.....

Last is a happy and relaxed Sandra. We are recruiting at a rapid pace right now due to some logistical imperatives that must be met quickly. We have many projects coming up in the early part of next year and we will need many people of all kinds to handle the many roles available out there. Whether individuals like Sandra, take an interest in modeling and possibly acting, is up to them. FOF can certainly provide the opportunity for what could be some thrilling experiences in our upcoming projects. The opportunity is theirs if they want it. Anyway, thank you Sandra and welcome to the Fortress Of Freedom family!

Fortress Of Freedom:
Bringing The Mass Media To The Masses!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Exclusive Reports From Fortressoffreedom.com All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: