Fortress Of Freedom Board
Bringing The Mass Media To The Masses!

FAQ  Search  Usergroups  Memberlist  Profile  Log in to check your private messages  Register  Log in
ALL ABOUT SHANE!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> FOF Records
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maurice
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 9:39 am    Post subject: ALL ABOUT SHANE! Reply with quote

Here you will find the history and happenings of SHANE!
Maurice
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shane Murphy Does It All!

By Maurice Ali, Journalist

Shane Murphy

When I first received the demo CD, I did not know what to think. Nothing unusual about receiving music for evaluation, so into the CD player it went. What happened next was a remarkable talent expressing himself in a most unusual way. His name is Shane Murphy and he is the third and - for the time being - last musical performer to be promoted by the Fortress Of Freedom Corporation.

His demo CD consisted of three tracks. The first was called "Real Life" and is a rap song about life in the big city. Edgy and provocative with a no-holes-barred, in-your-face performance coupled with first class production, Real Life stuck in my head all day just a a hit radio tune should. The second track called "Swamp Of Insanity" changes his performance completely as this song is almost reminiscent of the Beach Boys! The third track: "Found Her Way Home" is a ballad about a child abduction and murder which took place here in Toronto. What we have here is a very talented man who expresses himself to society through his songs; in other words, a perfect person to promote at Fortress Of Freedom!

As President and CEO of the Fortress Group of Companies; it is my pleasure to state that Fortress of Freedom Inc. has signed a letter of intent to produce at least one music video based on his song Real Life and a possible album production based on the same name. All of us at Fortress Of Freedom Inc. wish all the best to Mr. Murphy and his association with our organization.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> FOF Records All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: