Fortress Of Freedom Board
Bringing The Mass Media To The Masses!

FAQ  Search  Usergroups  Memberlist  Profile  Log in to check your private messages  Register  Log in
A Social Club Of One.....
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 289, 290, 291 ... 414, 415, 416  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Social Club
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So it is official:

Laura wrote:
FOF Films Becomes a Company!

By Laura Tommasone

The IAIJ-FOF GROUP of companies is pleased to announce that we have registered “FOF Films” as a private company! The registration took place on April 15, 2019. The company will be invoked most specifically in the production of films from shorts to feature length films.

The FOF Films registration paper!

From all of us at IAIJ-FOF, we wish our new company and the people who run it all the best in the future!

FORTRESS OF FREEDOM: BRINGING THE MASS MEDIA TO THE MASSES!

FOF Films is now a reality. In a year or two we will make it a proper corporation but it is easier to just register it as a sole proprietorship and then as a corporation without all the naming hassles. So another company. I have too many of them, but like I said when you pull back on the reins things can come to a stop quickly!

So that announcement is done. The next one is the website for the company. Too many websites, but if I start shrinking websites it could start a trend and we lose or web presence. You do not build you web presence off other people’s sites, and then they own your web presence. If you have an up to date iPhone you will have notice it says”

Not Secure – fortressoffreedom.com

All that means is that we use http instead of https – and that will be a problems. I will gradually move everything to a mobile website and maybe gradually do it that way - but for complicated and old legacy websites it can be a nightmare and you loss you search engine rankings and all the rest. But we will start looking into it. I’m still working on the taxes but I will get the new stuff out of the way first.

Oh, my tooth has another fake plastic tooth cap and two weeks from now they put in the real cap – finally…..

Goodnight…..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8QETC5N7oo&feature=share
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So the website is up:

Sam wrote:
FOF Films has a new website!

By Samantha Blackwell, IAIJ-FOF Group

FOF Films has a new website! It can be found here:

http://foffilms.com

The website is still under construction but we have established a place on the web so the search engines like Google will start to rank the site and make it easier for people to find. This follows our announcement of the registration of FOF Films as a company located in the Toronto area delivering Media promotion and distribution to the world!

More news and updated to the site as they become available.

FOF Films: Bringing the Mass Media to the Masses!

That is truly basic but we are sort of a basic grassroots organization. It will improve.

So it’s back to taxes and paying off stuff. Too much going on but I am really getting back in the swing of things. I am just always humbled by the time it takes to mentally recover from major projects. You just can’t tell the little man in your subconscious to hurry things up, you basically just have to sleep it off and carry on.

That basically encapsulates everything right there!

I am happy with what little I have accomplished and hope there’re is more but I am pissed that the guy everyone pissed on, is in the end, the strongest and the one that has to bear the weight of the world. Not so much running the world as all sorts of people can do that – but offering up vision and new ideas and having to set up things so it actually has a chance to take hold and have an effect. And then in the end you get nothing materialistically back for the effort. It is that fucked up! I get it though, the isolated and disparaged person builds up mental strengths that hold them in good stead later on. That is almost a quote from a person who helped foster my interest in philosophy. She is or was as we are getting up there in age, the head of the philosophy department at a prestigious university in the States. I wonder what she would think of me these days.

But I guess I’m back Push, push, and push - from the balls out as it were. You have to keep swinging at the word or the world swings back. Make the plays or die trying.

Goodnight…..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B48xIcvgzYM&feature=share
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A late one today.

My dad has to have some dental surgery today andI had to help prepare for Easter supper on Sunday. I just never ends so I’m calling it in today.

Later...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBq5W2eQnCo&feature=share
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just sleeping the days away…..

It’s amazing how just sleeping can bump up your spirits! Anyway that is what happened for Friday so far. Just sleep and look at cars. I will get back on the taxes but the sleep business and how things change with plenty of sleep always intrigues me. For all my mental determination, I am a prisoner to such basic mundane things like a good night’s sleep.

Anyway – we still have some down time and some of my gang are going through trying times so I am there for that. The Lottery Film Festival may be put off one year as we didn’t get the theater dates we wanted and the other theaters get paid by movie which would financially kill the festival but you never know, but there are more important things going on right now and I have to concentrate on those. That is another reason I need sleep - always about the sleep. This will be the downfall of humanity, as those biological functions are the things that limit us. We can only go so far trapped in our physicality. Lose that physicality and you start to lose yourself. In other words, we humans are finite and fallible. There is no escape.

Every dog has its day…..

Goodnight…..
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another day mostly sleeping even if it’s sleeping in my car cause I’m too lazy to get out of it.

The weather is depressing and makes you depressed. Physically and mentally I’m 100%. Family and friends are getting older and frail. More and more responsibilities get heaped on you and through all of it - I’m physically in the best shape I’ve been in years. I guess it’s true. The more responsibilities and the more trust people put in me, the better I seem to get! Who ever thought up this?

It started with me thinking “the man” would be someone else. I even knew who that would be. That guy is no longer with us. The responsibilities start small, then increase and snowball to all of humanity, as in all 7.5 billion, as my advocacy sure does include all of them. Well I wanted to be a man/of/the/world - and now I’ve got it.....

I have to face the fact that I can’t complain that I never wanted it - I always wanted it! The hair on my head is actually getting thicker (now that I said that - watch it all fall out!) - how can this be? Sure I’m no 20 year old but for a guy my age I’m in really good shape. I’m not the only one, there is a small army of folk finding out they have to run things till the next generation take over. Someone has to do it. The Fickle Finger of Fate points at you and your fate is sealed. It’s just funny how life shuffles it out and who is the last one standing, and in my little corner of the world it sure seems that is me.....

In more practical matters I have to cut down in coffee consumption. That spiked with three visits to Starbucks in one day. I’m scaling that back to once a day. Enough is enough!

Goodnight.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ovhbT-Iulc&feature=share
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I’m almost fully recharged and ready to go at things again.

So this time it took two months to re-jig my mind for this next stage of things. When I first came to the UN it took three months – so I guess I am getting better at it.

How can I explain these changes inside me? Let’s say first of all that this world of ours is nothing but a man-made construct in all of humanity’s collective minds. Sure the actual physical world and law of the jungle is still there, But the world we humans living among other humans inhabit, is a reality of human-made constructs and thus a human-made reality. We get these constructs from those who offer them up and have a utility that aids and develops survival and growth. But humanity is always on the lookout for those that can offer to lead them by showing them the way. I have such vision and have offered so far – a new form of global governance and a code of conduct or sign post for humanity to follow that enables the best and fastest growth to keep humanity developing and enshrining those rights that enable this development and it makes people happy. That is what I have done at the UN between 2017 and 2019.

This whole thing is just as bizarre as in I never thought it would happen this way. In television, you see people take over in a very crude way by killing their way to the top. But sometimes the writers get the conflict of emotion bang on as to why they do what they do and that it is not always a pure of heart and soul thing as much as knowing that someone has to lead this floundering mass of people and if those presently in charge fall short and you are better and sure of yourself, well then, you are just going to have to take charge and take over. But that is television or the movies. In my experience you don’t have to kill anyone. You don’t even have to push anyone aside. If you really want it there are no physical barriers preventing you from giving direction. If you really want it the world is yours. That famous saying is true if you really have what it takes. I knew I had what it takes when I made my little three minute speech at the UN in February. All those people just quietly staring at me when I finished with some continuing to just stare at me even when the next speaker started speaking said it all! That answered all the questions in my mind as to whether I deserved to be there, to present my vision for the future, and that I indeed have that extra gear that most others don’t.

Take the main books of all religions – all codes of conduct and a vision for humanity to live by. Take for example that story of Moses but forget about the religion for a moment, let’s take a different angle and say someone just went somewhere quiet, concocted some codes of conduct – one for each finger; and came to humanity saying these are commandments with the force of a supreme being behind it. Well even with all that going for the man, he still got a frosty reception, and broke the tablets on the spot. It didn’t end there and they had to go forward and petition things to make it all happen. So that is sort of the plan here too. I didn’t expect to change the world by uttering my ideas for the first time. But you have to build yourself up to do this stuff. It doesn’t happen on the first try. If Moses couldn’t do it the first time out with all that going for him – do you really expect me to do better?

So metaphorically I came down form the mountain with my ideas and nothing has changed. But some took notice, the ideas have some legs. Now we just have to really get the idea disseminated even more. The world needs vision and this one works very pragmatically. I do have a chance…..

Goodnight…..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpWGJwtwQ-c&feature=share

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckPT0mZTuBg&feature=share
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well the Easter long weekend is over.

There is too much going on in my personal life but the orgs carry on so no worries. We need to wait a bit longer on the UN stuff. Then I do something for the positive mandate and we wait again. So be patient, keep the faith. It’s all still going down according to plan. It is just that the experiment for the most part is over. The idea got disseminated. The supporting material got sent to the Commission for Social Development with the request that if worthy, the information be sent to the UN Institute for Social Development in Geneva, Switzerland. Everything went down as planned and as well or better than expected.

Maurice Ali speech at the 57th Commission for Social Development!

As soon as that happened things started going bad for me. Not so much as in bad just for me but in everything around me. All the people that helped me start this organization are getting older and having problems. Friends and family getting ill with some already dead. Even the websites are all based on aging tech and are now flagged as insecure. All our equipment is old but doesn’t matter as there is not much to do with it since the experiment is over. And on top of that the weather is overcast and rainy. I have less to say specific to the orgs since there is less to do.

The funny thing is that I still feel obligated to keep posting here like the experiment is still on. I even need to get in front of the old camera and update things. Things are still in play. They may even have played out but I don’t know that yet and there is still things I can do with regard to the positive mandate. Nothing has stopped.

What lies for the future? Who knows, but for something that was only supposed to be like 2 years long and for a small documentary - well things got long and large in a hurry! I know for sure we are relevant and needed at the highest levels to ensure new and creative ideas are disseminated as needed for humanity in general. We have accomplished that and it is now an ongoing thing. I just wish it didn’t seem like I was the only one. I keep talking about an army of people like myself but the reality is that I have not met those other people. That does not make you smug and arrogant but fearful and concerned for humanity’s future. It’s worse than I thought.

I always wondered why it was so easy to get there and disseminate your ideas. You always figured you would get here and meet others like yourself and have a good time. But my reality is going here and finding yourself there alone with your ideas. Disseminating them and just having people stare at you and keep staring at you and taking your ideas in rough form but not throwing it back at you. It’s not a comforting experience to think you are going somewhere to finally meet others and bounce ideas around and get humanity really going somewhere. And then find out you are all alone with your ideas just like you were in university.

But I’m healthy, full of ideas and still recruiting. They haven’t kicked me out of the UN yet and I can still help things there in my own way. It’s only been two months since the real dissemination of the positive mandate.

I’ll just have to have patience.....

Goodnight.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1mkb3HHmog&feature=share
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A super late posting today.....

Yes things have been dragging here lately. That’s because we have
loved ones with serious medical problems happening right now. Normally I don’t mention the personal life unless it affects things here. But it has had an effect.

So I just mention it. Me and Shane are dealing with this presently. I was talking to him yesterday about how in the early days our only concern was shooting a music video. How times have changed. Anyway a bit of good news for me so I’ve been catching up on emails and will expand from there.

In any case that is what has been happening. As soon as I finished the positive mandate stuff at the UN it all went bad and it’s still bad.

It’s so late you get a: Goodnight.....
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I am actually at my usual computer punching this out. For the longest while I was doing it from my phone. But it is all back to normal now.

There is one thing that really bugs me. That is the bad luck we have been having. It isn’t what I expected. The delays getting out of New York - that I expected. Cracking my tooth – that I expected. But all the rest that seem to be happening to people around me is something else! Now you may say that what happens to other people has nothing to do with you, but this in a way is debatable. I don’t have to believe in luck to know how to manipulate it. I don’t see it as a force that passes judgment, it is not that. More like it’s been sunny for two weeks so we are due for rain. There is balance in the world. Like a chemical equation, energy is not lost, so when I got everything I wanted to get in February, I knew payback time would come soon. It did as in as soon as I got back to the hotel and it did not stop. Now it may be affecting others in my gang. It does not make sense but you do feel survivor’s guilt about it all. You can’t help it.

We must have scored big time at the UN without knowing it because the push back of bad luck is simply monumental this time. I just hate seeing my gang going through hell just after I did my thing at the United Nations. No matter what others say, you feel the blame. You remember the email reply to the question of whether they would join and that they thought it would be fun. Now things are getting serious and you have real influence. I can deal with the repercussions of my own folly; I just don’t want anyone else to pay the price. That has been on my mind for weeks. It is actually paralyzing in a way. But it has lessened a bit.

The taxes still have to be done!

Goodnight…..
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is still much going on even today and none of it has anything to do with the organization.....

The big one today is taking my 86 year old Dad to the drivers examination place and seeing if he gets to keep it for another two years. This is something the son does and not the daughter. Having the driver’s license at his age is still a big deal and means your still independent. So it's a big deal to him and I’m helping him in every way possible cause I’m a car guy from way back when.

This time it can go either way, but he can still drive long distances or I would have told him to forget about it. We - or should I say he - drove down to the place on Monday with me in the passenger seat and that was good enough for me. But they are not testing for driving ability. So we shall see.

Like everything else, my weakness has nothing to do with me, instead they target the people around me to get at a guy like me.

Goodnight.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQwJQkEh2QY&feature=share.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onqwji9O16Q&feature=share
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2019 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I’m actually back at work doing things again.

So you learn something new about yourself every day. This time it was how no matter what you do to make yourself as independent and influence proof as possible, there will always be a weakness and way to get to you. In my case it was nothing to do with me. What literally “paralyzed” me was people around me and especially those connected to the organization.

Watch the Man of the World, Mr. Determination, Mr. Idealism - turn to rubber when he thinks his gang is suffering by his hand. Never saw that coming and again, is something you have to work through emotionally in your subconscious. We have the time for that now as I give the powers that be time to digest the information I disseminated. Then in a few months I start pushing again. So this was productive even when nothing salient got done. I learned something about myself and I am even stronger than before.

This actually reminds me of an old campy spy flick called “Our Man Flint”; they say the Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery film series was based on Flint. Anyway the whole world is in peril due to climate change (sound familiar) deliberately started by a group of scientists. World leaders all pick this guy Flint to stop it. Unlike James Bond, Flint is beholden to no nation anymore and will only listen to the plea if delivered by his old boss and friend. He doesn’t want the job but takes it when his old boss takes a poison dart meant for him. Later on when the scientists can’t seem to kill Flint outright - they look for weakness - and find out that the impenetrable Derek Flint does not have one weakness, but four - his girlfriends - so they are snatched and taken to this island and Flint is all in now.

Long story short Flint makes it onto the island and meets the scientists who make their case, they also are impressed with Flint and try to win him over and have him become a scientist. He rejects the offer and they decide to eliminate him. Flint escapes and gets to a position where he can destroy the island and climate change machinations. The scientists catch up and plead with Flint to stop and - uncharacteristically - decide to surrender giving Flint the island and ability to change climate at will. Now this is interesting but too involved for a two hour movie. Instead, someone trying to kill Flint kills the scientists (and their theory on climate change) and start the machines to destruction. Flint gets his girls out and the world is saved.

But the cool idea is what would Flint have done if he did have control of all climate? He’s not handing that power to anyone and sensibly, the scientists were cool with a guy like him having the controls rather than one nation or a group. Just a cool movie that stands the test of time!

Anyway with things stabilized now, I caught up on paying bills and even did some work on the taxes. So all this angst was worth it in its own way.

Veronica strikes a modelling pose!

Samantha at YDS with a FOFSTOCK poster!

My gang keeps evolving. We keep getting new people like Veronica and even keep others like Sam who was with us since 15 years of age and now a mother. Man I remember her tagging along with Shane to check out his CD at Sam the Record Man, then helped out at FOFSTOCK, and then brought in acts like The Lox, Freeway (who got robbed the night before and cancelled the gig) and even Mobb Deep (forgot what happened there). And the time I flew
back from the UN in New York and immediately had to drive to this dive bar where she was holding an event on her birthday and ran out of cash to pay for it all - so a birthday gift and concert that became FOF’s after the fact. You have no idea how out of place I looked there in a business suit at this rap concert with a fat wad of cash for my damsel in distress, too funny! They are like family and they are a weak or soft spot with you. Knowing this makes you stronger - so now I know.

Sam gets bailed out on her birthday - or rather got her ass saved as she mentioned in Facebook!

Goodnight.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8u9FpqY8UU&feature=share
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2019 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to get back to work.

One thing I have to keep at it is building the infrastructure of IAIJ-FOF around the world. That advocacy of the global popular vote at the UN in 2017 and the Positive Major Mandate for Humanity at the United Nations (2019) were done at the Commission for Social Development which is a very closed session at the UN. You had to have consultative status to do anything there.

Now at IAIJ we are a citizen journalist association with consultative status at the United Nations. I have witnessed some horrifically poor examples of advocacy with good intentions by people who have no form of access. The idea of IAIJ allows such individuals the ability to submit their in-depth reports to us that are a necessary prerequisite for membership. This gives them membership and the status of journalist. Even as a “citizen journalist” the UN now acknowledges them as legitimate media worker since 2015 (I think I played a small part in that). As a journalist association at the UN we have the agility and flexibility to bring forth any issue or idea to world leaders as opposed to most other NGOs which are basically one trick ponies. It has been tested several times there and it works. I created such a portal to express yourself on the world stage of you have the smarts and have a really good idea.

I still have much advocacy with the positive mandate and even the smart phone world wide vote idea, but I have to get moving on the AI business and keeping humanity’s sanity in a tech world out of control. I have been to places of power and literally rubbed shoulders of people of power and they are just regular people. I can be effective there but so can others. There has to be others and I have an organization that can help, not just IAIJ but FOF is also there and has basically done it all in all forms of media.

I have the complete package to do what I always wanted to do. It’s sad that I’m still alone here on the creative front but its still early days yet. In any event I can go it alone if need be.....

Goodnight.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7b-_YcACuQ&feature=share
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2019 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Snapping back big-time!

Well we finally have good news coming the last few days. I started to get back into routine and get back to work. I was thinking the taxes would prove it but I got back on the advocacy horse and it has all come back! So for the AI development advocacy, I need to push the positive mandate for humanity as a core base engram for any sentient AI. A true sentient AI has to be able to follow at its own pace and its own way or else it is slavery. But by taking the slavery aspect out of it, maybe we can also curb the rush to create these things without fully fleshing out what we will have created. These things cannot be slaves for commercial entities or soldiers for wars that have no reason for being. If we create sentience, like a parent you have to let them go and live their own lives. That is the attitude that has to be taken - once sentient, they are no longer property. Get that idea across to business and venture capital dries up like coals on a barbeque.

My speech in February: I'm always just behind the IMF and the World Bank Group - I can literally just tap them on the shoulder and whisper in their ear!

So while I talk about base engrams of an AI including our positive mandate, we also have to protect ourselves from an AI threat. AIs may be better than us or way beyond us. I don’t envision Cylons wandering the streets shooting people. The more likely outcome is an AI or AIs snatching up resources and thus sending humans back into a primitive existence living in shanty towns and the like. When we came up with business principles and economic theory, we didn’t think there would be alternative sentient minds added to the mix, but now it may be a good idea to protect ourselves from irreparable harm from an AI attack on our economies. There has to be clear acknowledgment on whom or what can create a corporation. Corporations are legal entities but not sentient as in humans have to work the controls. If an AI can start up corporations, it could use whatever advantages it has to quickly gain immense advantage and secure all the resources it needs. I see this quest for resources as an AI wanting to stay alive or protect itself. There is nothing wrong there except that current policy is to create a level playing field for all in commerce – but that may not apply to an AI that could do it better. Programs already run in the stock market and policies have to be secured at an international level, as an AI would simply do its thing in a country not beholden to international policy. Even small things like needing human checks and balances in the corporation business, can gum up an AI’s attack to destabilize or monopolize our economies. There is more to it than this comic book set of scenarios, but you get the idea. I would say the International Monetary Fund and the World Trade Organization and possibly the World Bank Group would take care of this. At any rate, Geneva looks like another common or secondary home for me if any of this sticks.

The other stuff about human privacy and living in the new technology is the usual survey and recommendations thing. But today it was all about the AI business – literally. World leaders have to understand the threat of AI before it happens and enact policies to protect a possible AI and to protect team human also – or else.....

So we are back and running. At FOF as I said before – we are not holding back on anything. At my age there are no more second chances. From now on I am playing for keeps. The horses run free!

Goodnight.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VHA0H8peZ0&feature=share
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2019 4:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, well, we’ll.....

How the worm has turned.

I can’t sleep. That idea of the positive mandate being the base core engram of an AI is taking shape in my mind. The freest expression of one’s physical and mental abilities because it makes us happy - gives an AI it’s first emotion or tags that first birth and development as “happy”. In quantum computing there are errors and the indecisive nature of the quantum state means anything can happen and this may be free will if you want. Errors that hurt fullest expression will be “felt” as not happiness - but sadness and the AI can develop emotionally from there.

This is my version of playing God. An AI does not necessarily have to follow a human engram. But if you want sentience based by human definition as having it - well - we may as well create it this way in an AI.

This is exciting stuff! But just so much stuff right now. But it does extend the positive mandate’s importance and the reason it has now been mentioned and videotaped three times at the UN. There is no doubt in my mind now that the 16 years and measly 140,000 dollars was worth it to get here. From here on we have direction and strategy.

We have an idea!

Later.....
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Things are happening quick:

Maurice Ali wrote:
Positive Mandate: Alternative Uses!

Maurice Ali

After our successful dissemination of the Positive Mandate for Humanity at the United Nations, we have also found other uses for this mandate. One use is as a possible base engram for artificial intelligence (AI). The mandate of freest expression of mind and body because it makes us happy can also possibly be used to help initiate feelings in an AI in theory. While in its infancy there is enough for me here to make note of the development and add a section of the iaij.org/iaij.com message board to that alternative use of the positive mandate. There may be even more uses for the mandate and all these will be lumped into that section called “A Positive Mandate for Humanity: Alternative Uses”. That section can be found here:

http://iaij.com/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=15&sid=3f28ad470a2794e0e1d81c1c4aafb707

We will also have at least one dedicated website and that can be found here:

http://aidestiny.org

More news as it becomes available.

http://iaij.org

IAIJ: JOURNALISTS IN ACTION AROUND THE WORLD!

So I got the domains:

Aidestiny.org

Aidestiny.net

I checked Aidestiny.com but it was parked looking to fleece someone that wants it. I don’t as the .com means commercial and that has nothing to do with base engrams for an AI.

No slavery in my AI world!

I also parked a place at the IAIJ forums. It was too obvious at first but is now part of the positive mandate for humanity. It’s still a Journalist org after all. The latest membership requests were from Pakistan and the Russian Federation just in case anyone thinks this is some one person hobby entity.

So we are back to firing on all cylinders again. I have too many domains and too many websites but this may tapper off for a while.

The big thing is finalizing strategy for the AI issue. That was the big score this weekend! So obvious, but the positive mandate must be part of a AI’s mind! So that’s the advocacy for me going forward. We really scored with the positive mandate! I like that the sacrifice/hassle/cost - in the end being worth it!

I still have work to do on the AI website. It looks like all our websites but whatever. We now have direction and strategy. That was the big score this past weekend. And the bad luck still keeps coming at me but it has lessened as of late. Instead of diving undercover from a barrage of bad luck bullets from a Vulcan mini gun, I’m back to dodging regular bad luck bullets from a hand gun - here is a difference! But finding out your life’s work is also your “Holly Grail” you now advocate for - is just terrific stuff! It sure validates a lot of the pain to get there!

The Fates gave me what I wanted - but at a price!

Goodnight.....

(NSFW)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uTMTyqQxl4&feature=share
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Social Club All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 289, 290, 291 ... 414, 415, 416  Next
Page 290 of 416

Jump to: