Fortress Of Freedom Board
Bringing The Mass Media To The Masses!

FAQ  Search  Usergroups  Memberlist  Profile  Log in to check your private messages  Register  Log in
A Social Club Of One.....
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 285, 286, 287 ... 414, 415, 416  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Social Club
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A late one today.

I’m just a getting things ready for the side-event. Few if any will show up but it’s being broadcast and on-demand on UNweb.tv so there is a reason for me to prattle on even if nobody is present. I finished burning some DVDs of the show that will be free for the taking for anyone who dares to show up. I have a little stand up poster of the event also.

I’m also obsessing about a possible oral presentation. It should happen Tuesday morning but no advanced warning yet so who knows. That is the thing in the end. You are there prepared to disseminate a new and innovative idea. But they have to let me speak! Someone in the Commission must have read my speech prior to it being accepted by the Commission. I’m sure they review them to make sure nobody has anything damaging or embarrassing to member states written into the speech and stuff like that. So if they really thought my idea was bonkers - they would not have approved the speech and I would not have received that email. It would have been as simple as that - so I might have a chance.

The Fates

But whatever will happen will happen. I’m just a player. Entertainment for The Fates. I can’t make them let me speak at this event - they have to let me. Some of what happens is beyond my control. This is real life, an adventure and adventures are unpredictable and dangerous. All you can do is prepare as best you can and make sure you are available. So that’s the plan at my end, as boring as that sounds.

Later.....
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is nothing much to do now…..

Some support material for the side-event!

I have locked down the side-event and only have to run through it a couple of times and we are good to go. I also finished making all the DVDs and all that I talked about before. We are ready to go back to the United Nations in New York. I keep thinking what a luxury it is for most to just have the long weekend off with nothing to do – what is that like? Hopefully that is my experience next weekend.

I have to keep focused and have tunnel vision for the plays I have to make. I can’t control if the UN lets me speak for instance. Either it happens or it doesn’t but I have to be there for that decision to be made. Likewise with the side-event, I could be snowed out with the side-event and the UN shut down. The only thing I can do is make sure that what is within my powers to do does not get in the way of what eventually happens. I am really all alone on this right now. That is the surprising thing. Come up with new ideas and you will be all alone until people get the hint it may be going somewhere. That is the herd mentality of most of the human race.

It is what it is.

So it is back for New York part two. And this time snow will be happening when I am supposed to take off. So again, if I tried to cut it close, some shit like this would happen and screw things up. But I have the first plane out to New York so figure in the delay and maybe I get to New York sometime on Monday – hopefully…..

Later…..
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So - back in this.....

The United Nations today!

Well it took a while but I'm back in the Big Apple! I have even more clarity on speeches and that is that they will happen Tuesday morning 10:00am-!:00pm. We have to bring at least 10 copies of the speech for the translators. So I will be their extra early and hopefully get this thing done. Even after all that they had to say that there are no guarantees.....

so I will practice it a few time and then just go down there an do it. For the side-event we are basically good to go also:

Laura wrote:
Positive Mandate Side-Event to be Webcast!

By Laura Tommasone

The IAIJ side-event A Positive Major Mandate for Humanity at the United Nations will be webcast live and available “on-demand”! The live webcast will take place on Wednesday February 20 (2019) at 9:45-11:00am. The webcast can be watched through this link at the United Nations:

http://webtv.un.org

We will update you on more of the specifics if here are any further changes with regard to this side-event!

Side-Event Flyer!

http://humandestiny.org
http://iaij.org

IAIJ: JOURNALISTS IN ACTION AROUND THE WORLD!

So it is all work and no play for me this time around!

Later.....
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright, just a quickly before things get started.....

I will get ready and get down there early so as not to be too far down the lineup. In the end you will just read through a speech and they will move to the next person. This is not rocket science. I'm prepared but none of my speeches have ever been flawless. So by not aiming for perfection you are more relaxed when the time comes. The thing to do is just to make the plays.

Not long now.....

Goodnight.....
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And for my next trick.....

Well in a couple of words: SUCCESS!!!!!

Maurice Ali speech at the 57th Commission for Social Development!

I got to make my speech to the Commission for Social development - and - I got to hand the extra packages to the Commission directly and with the plea to send the material to the United Nations Institute of Social Development in Geneva! It could not have worked out better.....

I arrived early and got settled in. Some speakers had a spot on the roster but we didn't and were on the bubble. It turned out there was time for everyone and my turn came. Now you have to realize most of the speeches are these rather dry and repetitive things and here I was coming out with the magic elixir for all our social troubles - I had to get their attention - and did so with an 85db vocal introduction and just kept it up.

That got their attention!

And then I just ran down the speech. I had to see it on the archived video later in the day but it went ok for a change and it must have had an impact from the reaction I got. There was a speaker or two after me and then things shut down until Thursday when they finalized the session and even started the next by nominations for officers and such. I knew I only had minutes to get the extra material to the Commission and ran down to the Secretariat. Now normally these folk are pretty elusive and a screen for the big wigs - but this time they were uncharacteristically welcoming. I told them I had some packages for the Commission and it they could get it to them somehow. They slyly told me: "Why don't you just go up there and hand it to them yourself" as in go to the high table yourself, so I did just that telling them I come bearing gifts or something along that line. And they took it along with a mini rant about how ideas are a good thing and that the Chairperson on opening day said he was looking for innovative and new ideas and that this was an innovative and new idea, and that if they saw merit in anything - if they could forward that material to the United Nations Institute for Social Development in Geneva. And then I left.....

I made the plays and there wasn't anything more I could have done. I scored on it all!

Where was Canada (10' away from me) while all this was going on - nowhere!

The only thing left to do is the side event on Wednesday. But after I left Conference Room 4, I had to celebrate with some good food at the UN cafeteria. After stuffing myself I figured I had to write all this down as I knew people wanted to know. But I was too jittery to do that then - so I walked around Manhattan thinking.

Realize that I shouldn't be doing any of this. Where I come from everyone feels they are helpless to do anything to change their lives. And here I am at the UN and speaking for all of them and giving the Commission the answer to all their problems. I am even holding stuff back for the various arms of the UN to discover them for themselves - that is how I am operating things now! Truth is stranger than fiction. I had to act from a moral imperative. Not so much for the people that made my life hell, but for the kids who never did anything to me, and for my fellow humans who suffer in our flawed social system. But I made the plays and the ball is in their court. I have done everything I could and The Fates get to see what humanity does with the solution to their troubles.....

But enough of this. I have to get some sleep and get ready for the side event. And nobody will show up! It may actually only be me and the UN journalist there, but that is ok as it is an archived webcast going into more depth than the speech ever could. After the side event I am free. But I am not home free as there is a winter storm coming right when I am supposed to leave. So it could be a nightmare getting home but as long as the UN stuff got done it is all good!

We shall just see what happens from there.....

Goodnight.....
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The side event actually had people in attendance!

And it actually went the distance - so the 32 minutes run through went the full hour! This idea of a positive mandate may actually have some legs.....

The speech and the side-event are all on demand on the UN streaming service if you can't get enough of my bad hair days normally. But it is snowing in New York and they cancelled all flights out. So I had to book another day and in Manhattan it is expensive. But I just got my free day stay from Hotels.com and got them to apply it against this night and it is not that bad. But it is not even a full night's sleep as I am booked on the 6:00am flight in the morning. But it is nice to have a room, I hate having success at the United Nations and then sleeping like a vagabond at the airport waiting to go home, so this works.....

General Assembly or my side-event? The choice is simple!

Just get back home and into routine. That is the plan. Then do the postmortem, but I reviewed the video and I like what I see. The trip was as successful as I could ever envision! So I just weather the bad luck payback and carry on.....

Goodnight.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRg_8NNPTD8&feature=share
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Home…..

Pearson Airport in Toronto!

All the flights – including mine – got cancelled on Wednesday due to bad weather. So I stayed the night and took the 6:30am flight to Toronto. I’m rushing around but everything is back to normal. I’ll update things fully later but for now the trip was a complete success; I accomplished everything I wanted to do and as best as I could. Absolutely not regrets on how things turned out! I did my part – now it is their part…..

Later…..
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man did I need a good night’s sleep…..

Only six hours but I am rejuvenated. Just like a young man. And I didn’t even need to say that as I am a young man inside. I am about 7 years younger biologically than my actual age but to bounce back like this is the life of a young man!

Anyway there is too much to do and I am still thinking about things. With the success – on our part – of the positive mandate, has me already thinking about the AI threat and what to do there. I was in on the start of this all my life. Like I said before, I remember me and mom sitting in front of the TV set when I was about 9 years old and watching dad being interviewed about the future of computers (he was teaching at the Northern Alberta Institute of Technology at the time) – as they were a new thing back then. The journalist kept asking him about the dangers of computers and computers taking over and dear old dad kept the line that they all did saying commuters are incapable of human thought – nothing to worry about. That was 9 years of age. Fast forward to the early 1980s and we were now in Toronto and dad is at Ryerson teaching computer science and then to the CBC to set up their computer systems. Anyway the table conversation was about Qubits and MIT. I was in my early 20s back then. Now fast forward 35 more years to the present and – Whoa – computer talk is all about artificial intelligence that was not suppose to happen – go figure!

Access to IBMs quantum computers right from my smart phone!

My dad is in his mid 80s and if I pester him about Qubits he still knows something about it….. But they are all old or dead now, and the only responsibility I have is family lineage (sins of the father visited upon his children) and the fact I am the last of those from the start of the computer age – so like the moral imperative in the positive mandate – I have to act here also. For me to be effective I have to be as good as or better than the dudes messing about with things today. But if I just keep it on concepts and philosophies, I can be as competitive as any of them. Venture into the hardware realm and I am at a disadvantage, but keep it to ideas and I can compete. But realize that to do this I have to be as good as or better than my adversary. In other words I have to have the ability to "will" sentience into silicon and phosphorous (at 0 degrees Kelvin). For me Gödel’s Proof still holds true like it did in 3rd year symbolic logic class and that is that any system complex enough to hold an arithmetic is by necessity inconsistent or incomplete. We have that already in computing and the nature state of quantum computing is “undetermined” and – is still looked at as a negative – error prone. But these are exactly the qualities/conditions you need for sentience. So Qubits would seem to be the obvious realm of true AI in my mind. Decades and decades pass but I am young enough to see a possible tragedy in the making and I have to do my part. But that is a loaded question both ways. I have to play the edge. Be of equal mind to creative AI or not – then I can be judge and jury, and I can’t have authority to speak unless I belong to the group that can create. My strength would be creating the necessary engrams which I would love to do but we are getting ahead of ourselves. It’s complicated, but I’m hoping I can meet up with other old farts like me whose parents were from the start of modern computing as I hate to go this alone! But I guess we shall see – but I am at least, the real deal…..

Anyway, that is sure to come up fast. And the positive mandate places humanity in best position to stay relevant although I didn’t push that AI idea at the United Nations as they probably think of me as I bit of a crack pot already. Anyway, that is what was running through my mind after I left the UN and tried to get back home.

Just catch up on things and get back to routine. Then relax – as far as that is possible…..

Goodnight…..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQNtGoM3FVU&feature=share
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I finally made it to the weekend…..

Now I do as little as possible. Stuff still needs to be done but slowly the urgent ones are being taken care of. No matter, a few weeks from now I’ll be itching for some kind of action with the orgs. But for now I need some down time. That movie premiere and then the UN stuff was a real double whammy to the stress, time and wallet!

Fortunately I’m in a position to handle it all - but man! Anyway, I got some photos from a photographer at the speeches on Tuesday, February 19 (2019). He gave us a card and said he would have some photos if interested and true to his promise those arrived on Friday. Here is one.

Original

Cropped

The original is on top and the cropped one I’ll have on the servers. The UN videotapes all of this but I was way off to the side so you got this side shot of me. Usually the side shots make me look really bad but this time it came out. But I still wanted a full on frontal shot and this photographer had one – so thanks!

But just relax and take it easy. I asked the UN people at webcast services for the HD files of the event for archival purposes.

But mostly just relax. I am all moved in again and caught upon my sleep. I was unfiltered vocally after the UN stuff which was a weird side effect of all the action. I just note it but I don’t think anything really came from all my ramblings on Friday. Must have been the fatigue and rest and bounce back I talked about. But it is what it is. I nailed everything I went to the UN to do. I could not really have done any of it better. I did my part!

But more on that later when I do the post-mortem of the whole thing. One thing I don’t regret is the spare no expense, make sure you have every opportunity attitude to this set of trips – literally go for broke. Sure it cost more but this was for all the marbles and the culmination of everything since 2003! I had to make sure there were no regrets and that all options were open to us. And we scored on everything we wanted! So no regrets at all. I’m pretty happy with how it went down. It is now up the Commission in what happens and that is out of my hands. But we did our bit. I made good to all those who supported and continue to support me and the orgs devoted to helping humanity. That is the big score here…..

Goodnight…..
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A late one today but I am taking care of as many things as possible before Monday…..

Laura wrote:
VIDEO: Maurice Ali/IAIJ Speech at the 57th Session of the Commission for Social Development!

By Laura Tommasone

Maurice Ali speech at the 57th Commission for Social Development!

On February 19 (2019) in Conference Room 4 at United Nations Headquarters in New York City; Maurice Ali (President & CEO) of the International Association of Independent Journalists made a speech about a Positive Major Mandate for Humanity at the United Nations! The speech lasted three minutes in length. After the speech IAIJ presented informational packages to all members of the Bureau of the Commission for Social Development and was accepted at that time. We now have video of that speech and present it to you as a news report. The video is from the UN’s own video feed at webtv.un.org where anyone can see the session in its entirety. The individual video of Maurice Ali giving an oral presentation can be seen here (73MB):

http://iaij.com/Maurice_ALi_UN_Speech_Feb_19_2019.mov

Another view during the speech!

The entire session can be found at the UN website here:

http://webtv.un.org/search/10th-meeting-57th-session-of-the-commission-for-social-development-csocd57/6003958235001/?term=&lan=english&page=7

All of us at IAIJ would like to congratulate Maurice on a successful speech at the 57th Session of the Commission for Social Development.

So we now have specific video of my speech so you don’t have to dig for it. No speech is ever perfect but this one comes close. I did it to the best of my abilities and set the stage for me ingratiating myself to the Chair of the Commission and delivering our mandate report with the plea to forward one copy to the United Nations Institute for Social Development. That all went off without a hitch.

But today is just moving files onto the popper computers. I still have to move files off our old 2007 HD camcorder as I still do updates from the office. I mentioned that this may be the last update about The Fortress Experiment, but that is just semantics as we just carry on or keep moving on to the next thing. We don’t close shop on anything.

But most of the UN stuff should be done by tomorrow and I can take a small break from the action and worry about everyone's problems like the squirrel in the attic. If only life were that complicated…..

Later…..
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Basically a stay at home day where I got everything caught up…..

Laura wrote:
VIDEO: IAIJ Side-Event at the 57th Session of the Commission for Social Development!

By Laura Tommasone

The entrance to Conference Room 12!

On February 20 (2019) in Conference Room 12 at United Nations Headquarters in New York City; Maurice Ali (President & CEO) of the International Association of Independent Journalists held a side-event about a Positive Major Mandate for Humanity at the United Nations! The side-event lasted one hour in length. We now have a video link of that side-event and present it to you as a news report. The video is from the UN’s own video feed at UNTV where anyone can see the side-event in its entirety. The side event can be seen here:

http://webtv.un.org/search/a-positive-major-mandate-for-humanity-at-the-united-nations-csocd57-side-event/6004608574001/?term=&lan=english&page=5

Maurice Ali hosting the side-event!

All of us at IAIJ would like to congratulate Maurice on a successful side-event at the 57th Session of the Commission for Social Development.

We are all caught up and we got the IAIJ AGM done today as well! As you can see above the side event is videotaped and archived on the UN website. I actually enjoyed the show having seen it for the first time. Things that caught my attention - my hair! My hair a day before looked like it needed a good cut but a day later it looked very civilized. But the goatee: The “goatee”, as in that thing needs to be trimmed. For me facial hair can rock but only when I was younger and paid attention to it and cut it at the right length and shape. I kept looking at the video and thinking I could have “so” look so much better!

But hind sight is 20/20 so what can you do?

But mostly everything is all caught up. I really can coast a bit for a few days. Just relax as in just do what you do in an everyman’s life. That is a rare thing these days – for me at least…..

Shane was bugging me about a company that has ties to Netflicks and such. He is right as the movie premiered just two months ago. It just never ends so you just keep at it and steal a break when you can. And now I can…..

Goodnight…..
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I’m almost all caught up and back to normal. Things will carry on but I wanted to get myself grounded and fast because there is always stuff going on.....

That 2 and a half weeks immersed in the UN stuff kind of takes you out of the normal world and into this idealistic world of concepts and ideas. Like the first time I went to the UN if you don’t’ ground yourself back into your regular life it has an effect on you. Like jumping from one world to another. You just acclimatize yourself faster to each different reality of your life and in so doing don’t wallow and lament about things. It’s a huge schism of lifestyles!

So having said that is it back to the norm and ordinary stuff. I tried vacuuming and found the bag was full – so I have to get a new one. Stuff like that. I still have a few more things to take care of before I can truly move on to the next steps but we are almost there.

I am getting older and starting to show it in the most minor of ways. But it has to happen to everyone. At least I don’t’ have health problems and all of that. That would really affect the advocacy. But back to the normal world is the commercial aspects of our organization. I have people reviewing the 720p QuickTime versions of the movie and I will also give the proper DVD “work in progress” version for sale later on in the year. I am still working out the bugs but if I can find folk interested in helping out it makes the debugging go faster. Stuff like that. The music continues and all the rest. We close shop on nothing. But the different realities I live in just get more extreme. So grounding yourself in each of these realities makes it easier to function. Exactly one week ago I was getting ready for the speech to the Commission for Social Development. As I waited Shane was texting me stuff about Netflix and others about normal stuff in my life – but I needed to concentrate on the speech! So I am learning to do all this and handle things. But worlds do collide constantly. Even before I went home last night a guy who knew what I was up to got the synopsis from me and extended his hand for a genuine handshake of thanks. Those little acts mean so much to me. They are keenly aware of what I am trying to do and how hard it is to provoke change. But I have defied the odds so far. They all say I am particularly good at this. We shall just have to wait and see how all this plays out. But I did get their attention at the United Nations and I did disseminate the idea, that was the original plan, but we are getting more ambitious.....

The Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum

Finally, I didn’t just go to the UN when I was there this time. I went to other places. One of which was the Guggenheim which is this corkscrew like building. I will offer up a picture here but show you guys some of the stuff inside in a few days.

Goodnight.....
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sort of back to normal…..

Yes sort of. I am thinking about things apart from the UN stuff but that still occupies the lion’s share of my mind. Mostly just a few things to take care of and then sort out the TV/Movie stuff and the Music.

Corporate Spot website!

With regard to the music don’t forget to check out Yung Spot’s latest new single” Do You Wanna available for purchase on iTunes and streaming on all the usual sites. As for my likes - now I am into screamers. Among the “Queens of Screams” two stand out. First is that lady Maria Brink from “In This Moment” and the song Gun Show. This is a song I actually like better than the video just for the screams – but really only one and she does it really well. The better the sound equipment and the better that scream sounds. Unlike the other ladies of Metal, she really screams and keeps the usual aura of femininity which crosses many genres. Screaming is still a Metal thing in my mind, but the genre is newish. The second is Darya Platova from Fallcie and her breakout video from Russia called Rock’n’Rolla. She is not quite as feminine in the screaming as Brink, but they are screams as opposed to growls. She also does that Michael Jackson thing of constantly touching herself in the crotch during a screaming performance. I can see the makers of the video thinking that this video is for general broadcast and that left hand is always going to the crotch area! So she wears this spandex pantyhose thing totally black at the hip and wears black cycling gloves. But that still wasn’t enough as you could see the hand silhouetted between the crack in her legs which is why you see the strange “tuxedo tails” dangling on her back. Frankly if it were not for broadcasting rules I would just have let the hand go where it wanted as it is actually charming in the performance. This is not Donna Summers in Love to Love You from back in the disco days but just a natural thing if you go guttural as in screams. Jackson was interviewed by Oprah and talked about it occurring subliminally when he immerses himself in his craft. Probably the same thing here. The DP just cuts from the action as she and goes for the big “O” spot. Check it out – too funny!!!!

What else?

Not a lot of stress lag from all that stuff and flying to Manhattan. Just one big pimple on my face is all. I am getting old and wished I was a younger man doing this – but it is what it is. Actually I did try this at 28 and failed miserably. Let us suppose I did know how to do it? Well I would be 40 now and that is giving up even trying the marriage and family thing. Giving up all fun stuff and just pouring money to a single minded purpose. Would that have been better? Maybe if you just stopped it at 40 and did the marriage and family thing – but that would never happen. As I play out the options in my mind it seems this was the only way – as in – the only outcome. It is what it is in whatever happens from now on. Just accept it…..

Goodnight.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYPoHBzmk18&feature=share

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwTv45OW5Yw&feature=share
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I’m finally calling up my gang and getting reacquainted and setting up goals for the corporations. It took a week to get settled which is fast now as it took months for me to get my head straight when I first went to the United Nations back in 2015.

My Mustang!

Whatever happens at the UN happens now but my attention is back in the other reality. Take, for example yesterday: Lots of snow, so I kept the Mustang at home and took the bus. Busses never made it to my stop as they were all being redirected. So I walked up to that point and asked the dude what was up and he said the road was blocked up ahead so get on this bus and later I’ll get where I wanted to go. So that was the first of many misadventures yesterday. I won’t go into it all but just lots of bad luck. Then news someone I knew died which added to the bad luck. Nothing but bad luck since I got back to the hotel after the side event. Now nothing worked for me since but that is cool as that is what I wanted. Good luck for what I valued most at the UN, and then all the bad luck to pay the good luck off as long as the bad luck was not major bad luck. So that is what is happening. One long ugly day capped with my buying a turkey sandwich in this dingy canteen and washing it down with a Coke and then walking to the bus stop and freezing until it came and then walking back home on the unplowed snow to face a major snow drift across my driveway that I would have to dig out the next morning. So that is my reality now as opposed to jetting off and making speeches at the UN in Manhattan, eating good food and going to cool trendy places…..

Definitely two different realities.

But I seem to have made some changes in my regular life now. I am not so much living a secret life anymore – like a super hero. People in my regular life know all about my escapades and have taken an interest. No more just staring at me and saying nothing. Now it is a reality to them that someone from “the hood” can get large and try to change things. This is so huge to me as I feel they are now emancipated from that idea that “they are powerless to change things” now they can say: “Well if Maurice can do it - so can I!” So that much has changed in addition to the results of the experiment.

But it is back to routine. Back to knocking on doors for the commercial companies. Stuff may still be happening at the UN and we will ride with whatever happens there. But for now I am slowly settling into my leather seat in my office and getting back to work.

Oh – and the reason I didn’t talk about male screamers is that they go a more violent path in the music. May not be for everyone’s taste. But among the male screamers is Mitch Lucker who sadly passed away in 2012 in a motorcycling accident. I have linked it before a year ago when I was facing a cancer scare but the song “You Only Live Once” has Mitch at his screaming best in a gun rage getting shot at. The funny part is that the message is great if you get beyond the incomprehensible screaming and bloody gore. There is always that! So for those that think I’m sexist with the screaming – not so – but the full roster is not for everyone’s taste. Viewer beware!

Goodnight…..

(NSFW: View count is currently at 77 million so someone is watching this stuff)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=312Sb-2PovA&feature=share
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Miscellaneous ramblings.

Just a smorgasbord of thoughts in the tub before I get back into routine as that keeps you healthy. Not a lot of stress from the UN stuff. Even during the UN stuff I was pretty happy. I took my blood pressure and it was 124/84 which for my age is great. I only got a pimple on my face as far as I could see. Sue always said I thrive on this while others get broken down - so she may be right! Or it could just be that the UN stuff is not over yet and The Fates want me chipper and healthy for Act 2.....

But I unquestionably did get noticed and did disseminate the positive mandate idea. I’m sure some people are talking about this now. That is the idea and let it spread like a virus. As for further advocacy on this matter, well, we just wait. Not just wait but do other things meanwhile.

The movie is now being evaluated in physical media by survey. Then we make changes and do the evaluation again. I could just try to get it on the air like the other shows and leave it at that. Or get it permanently on some streaming service. But those are hard as they are unimaginative and everyone is doing that. Another idea is to take FOF Entertainment and make it a streaming service for the truly cutting edge artists and see where that takes us. The end of the experiment means I can go where the action is. Where truly creative things are happening. And try to have an impact in a dull boring entertainment universe.

I wouldn’t mind making a few more edgy music videos just to sharpen my skills. But the score is now to bring the talent in! Just do something new even if it’s unnoticed by the mainstream. Take the music video by Massive Attack (Unfinished Sympathy). Just this pop song about unrequited love, but there is not one single edit in the entire video and it rocks! I love it! Just keep doing new things. Just keep creating!

Goodnight.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWmrfgj0MZI&feature=share
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Social Club All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 285, 286, 287 ... 414, 415, 416  Next
Page 286 of 416

Jump to: