Fortress Of Freedom Board
Bringing The Mass Media To The Masses!

FAQ  Search  Usergroups  Memberlist  Profile  Log in to check your private messages  Register  Log in
Our First Music Video and Our Music Video Program!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Exclusive Reports From Fortressoffreedom.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 9:22 am    Post subject: Our First Music Video and Our Music Video Program! Reply with quote

Our First Music Video and Our Music Video Program!

By Maurice Ali, Journalist

I will take a mini-break from editing The Fortress TV Show to start up our music video program. Why start the program when we are already doing so many projects now? Simply because it is easier to learn how to edit with the audio programs as I learn basic editing doing the show. Also, it will take practice before we tackle the long and complicated music videos for Dave and Dan. Let me not under estimate just how hard and complicated it is to do this. We need to start small and work our way up. Finally; because at -25 degrees celsius.....there are not too many protests going on at this time of year, so may as well take advantage of the time. My program to prepare us for this challenge is as follows:

FOFDOT music video

Fortressoffreedom music video

Dan and Dave music videos

FOFDOT is first because if is very short and a simple theme song. We decided to use some of Emily's video for the music video, just some fun! We will start with the original midi tune composed by our own Dave Getchell and change the tempo to suit and match video to that completed tune. The video will be a work in progress and will be reported in our audio/video promotions forum. The link will be found at the bottom of this post.

Here is our first Music Video (3MB):

CLICK HERE

Music Video development can be found here:Click Here
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Exclusive Reports From Fortressoffreedom.com All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: