Fortress Of Freedom Board
Bringing The Mass Media To The Masses!

FAQ  Search  Usergroups  Memberlist  Profile  Log in to check your private messages  Register  Log in
My Friends At Visa And MasterCard!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Exclusive Reports From Fortressoffreedom.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 8:17 am    Post subject: My Friends At Visa And MasterCard! Reply with quote

My Friends At Visa And MasterCard!

By Maurice Ali, Journalist

The "humble" offices of Visa and MasterCard!

I had to have some form of utility to get funds to our organization apart from the usual of cash and checks. We now will use Papal for on-line sales. I am adding Visa and MasterCard for person to person transactions here in Toronto as a tactically expedient measure. In order to do this, I had to go through many hoops - one of which was a trip to the "Big Smoke" to sign some documents on behalf of our corporations.

Oh - Here is the entrance.....

I really, really hate going downtown in Toronto on weekdays; it is no different than New York. I had to take the side streets because the freeways were clogged, then get raped by the parking; and then get in and out before the high noon rush began - like a military surgical strike! I was only in there for ten minutes as I just had to give up two signatures.....that was all! Out I ran and almost tripped over a homeless guy on the corner in front of the building.....how ironic!

Accents like this homeless man; add a touch of reality.

Anyway, we now have various forms of transferring funds now. I continue to let my corporate babies suck my tits dry as they grow and become effective. Well - I asked for this!

My first courier packages! Of course they are from the credit card companies.....they are in before any business takes place and then take their cut of every transaction.....funny how efficient they are at getting to you.

the next day, more packages arrive - must be the start-up kits!

I was right; every box had slips and decals and these really cheap imprinters. The imprinter on the left is the current version while the one on the right is a imprinter from the mid-eighties (and still has the Creative Exchange brass plate). Look at how robust and solid the old one is - and it is mine! Also in the background is my new shredder to keep confidential paperwork even more confidential.

Later on in the week I get a call from a man at MasterCard telling me that I mus get IVR service (five bucks a month) to enter transactions by the phone. So it would appear that I am not going to be submitting slips after all..... The last "hook" in this catch was that AMEX wanted in at no cost.....how about that..... Well with the organization totally hooked into all the usual credit card companies; I guess we are ready to do business!

One would ask why I am archiving all these little developments in our office. Well; partly to remind myself later on as to how it all started; and partly to show the world all our little triumphs and tribulations and how we honestly believe in what we do here, and the only way to really do it is with this log.....

Comments And Discussion
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Exclusive Reports From Fortressoffreedom.com All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: