Fortress Of Freedom Board
Bringing The Mass Media To The Masses!

FAQ  Search  Usergroups  Memberlist  Profile  Log in to check your private messages  Register  Log in
Back To Normal!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Social Club
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 6:54 pm    Post subject: Back To Normal! Reply with quote

I keep forgetting just how run down I was physically and mentally when we finished taping the show and such..... I really took me awhile to get back into the swing of things. There was the book and preparation for the show, the taping, and then the licence and the fair; it just went on and on..... Last weekend was the first to relax and this week I started doing the things I normally do - Like waterproofing the chimney:

Side of my house.

Close-up of the chimney.

This is the type of insanity us do-it-yourself guys do..... Going on the roof and hanging over the edge of the chimney to "paint" the brick with waterproofing liquid! You can also see my crude tuck pointing to the chimney so that it will stand for a couple more years before the exposed parts must be rebuilt.

My neglected patio!

More work on the weekend includes cleaning up the excavated patio which needs to have the weeds pulled and also waterproofed and prepared for the winter. I also washed my car the day before (could not even get the time for that). I know that I should be devoting every moment of my time to the licence; but I have to think about my personal life sometime.

Anyway, I am back into the normal mood of operating and ready to run myself into the ground with the radio licence business!!!!!
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just happened upon this.....Now my problem is time, no time to get things done. Don't even ask me about my personal life.....
My Shadow

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maurice Ali wrote:
Just happened upon this.....Now my problem is time, no time to get things done. Don't even ask me about my personal life.....

No need to ask you about your personal life, Maurice, as you are providing enough information about it in other threads, such as "How I Spent My Vacation!"

Just joking. But seriously, have you ever thought about keeping a blog ?

I would never think of keeping a blog myself, as this is something for those who want to keep a diary - which tradiationally is intended for one's self - but at the same time want the whole world to read it. This is just not my cup of tea.
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You will find your answer here:

http://fortressoffreedom.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=2333#2333

This also sets the stage for my journey into the international community as we lobby for a general consensus on free speech in our world. Human lives are all basically the same so why not express myself, it is a great recruitment tool - and this will come in a little while, trust me on this.....
Penelope

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 3:38 pm    Post subject: Yo Maurice! Reply with quote

I've been remiss in keeping in touch. Reading this reminds me (as if I need it) how damn wonderful it is to live in the only year round habitable part of the country.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Social Club All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: