Fortress Of Freedom Board
Bringing The Mass Media To The Masses!

FAQ  Search  Usergroups  Memberlist  Profile  Log in to check your private messages  Register  Log in
FOF And IAIJ Set Sights On The United Nations!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Exclusive Reports From Fortressoffreedom.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 11:36 pm    Post subject: FOF And IAIJ Set Sights On The United Nations! Reply with quote

FOF And IAIJ Set Sights On The United Nations!

By Maurice Ali, Journalist

As founder of our two organizations (Fortress Of Freedom Inc. and International Archiving Of Independent Journalists Inc.); it was always my goal to have media accreditation with the United Nations. Media accreditation with the U. N. would give use the extra credibility to lodge a complaint on behalf a member which had to be taken to the United Nations regarding stated policies and international treaties. I intend , therefore; to submit our application as soon as minimum requirements are met (this fall) and pursue the application vigorously.

Also, I have stated before that our long term goal is to achieve NGO status in the United Nations (minimum requirements met in 2005). Non-Governmental Organization status would finally give our organization the ability to lobby our concerns on the global stage.....Something which is very dear to my heart.

I will personally pursue these objectives and let no person doubt the resolve I have in undertaking this matter. We are closer than you think to having a say in the world we live in; and I will not let this opportunity pass us by. The details will be spelled out later. My intention here is to formally state our goals and then proceed to make them a reality.

We can make a difference if we truly believe we can; and I believe we can!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Exclusive Reports From Fortressoffreedom.com All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: