Fortress Of Freedom Board
Bringing The Mass Media To The Masses!

FAQ  Search  Usergroups  Memberlist  Profile  Log in to check your private messages  Register  Log in
The 100th Report!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Exclusive Reports From Fortressoffreedom.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 4:35 pm    Post subject: The 100th Report! Reply with quote

The 100th Report!

By Maurice Ali, Journalist

One Hundred Reports! It is at this milestone that I would like to update everyone on where we have been, where we are now; and where we are going.

It was last October when fortressoffreedom.com hit the internet as a free speech web site. We had a lot of fun there - I distinctly remember the "Profanity And Vulgar Image Forum"..... From there arose iaij.com, the incorporations and press cards; to our first newspaper and finally our first radio ad.

Presently I am giving the final go ahead to our commitment to our first TV show which will tape in mid September of this year. I am making this commitment now before confirming with all involved as we will have to learn to deal with the unexpected after we make commitments. The show will go on no matter what....."break a leg"..... The second edition of The Fortress will be much as before with our first page being a picture of our lovely model Corra peeking over the paper; what we will try to do is to photoshop the real second issue front page on the page she peeks over for a "cool" effect.....

First page of the second issue of The Fortress will be based on this photo.

Real ads will make their appearance in the paper and a few other enhancements. IAIJ will start to get more attention as our scope and breath of influence grows, as it is doing now.

The near future? We are producing our first album with singer/composer/guitarist Dave Getchel who will also be performing at our TV show. We will also start publishing small books so as to give a voice to alternative issue authors, or others who may find it hard to get accepted by main-stream publishers. We will offer our advertising and production expertise to other like minded organizations as a way of perpetuating our organization, and thus securing our future viability.

Many people have tried to do what we are doing and have failed. The internet is full of their corpses if you look hard enough. However, we have succeeded where most have failed and we now have a momentum that I will not stop for financial and work load concerns. We will continue to take advantage of opportunities and learn to deal and compartmentalize the many on-going projects. Hard work, but well worth it; thanks for being along for the ride.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Exclusive Reports From Fortressoffreedom.com All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: