Joined: 14 Nov 2003
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
|The Fortress of Freedom Cell Phone App Available in Beta Form!
By Maurice Ali
The FOF cell phone app is now available to test drive in beta form. The actual “apk” file can be downloaded from FOF servers here”
To install the application follow these instructions:
1. Download the apk on your device.
2. Find the app on your device (probably in "Downloads") with a file manager.
3. Click on the apk file and it self-installs.
4. Android will probably stop the installation because the apk is not from Google Play. So just make an exception for the app in the settings which should pop up automatically and it will continue to self install. Accept the permissions and you open the app and are good to go. No ads or malware guaranteed.
5. Don't see the FOF icon? Go to you app drawer, find the app and icon/widget and drag the widget to your home screen.
The application is for easy access for loyal FOF enthusiasts with quick access to all areas of our multi-faceted media companies. We will continue work on this application and hope to have real time notification support soon! The app only works with Android based devices but will also work with Blackberry 10 devices which have Android runtime. iOS users of iPhones will have to wait until we have the final version as their app development is more restrictive and time consuming than the Android method
FOF and IAIJ cell phone apps!
More news as it develops.
FORTRESS OF FREEDOM: BRINGING THE MASS MEDIA TO THE MASSES!