Fortress Of Freedom Board
Bringing The Mass Media To The Masses!

FAQ  Search  Usergroups  Memberlist  Profile  Log in to check your private messages  Register  Log in
Proposed Change IN YDS Policy - Sign The Petition!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Exclusive Reports From Fortressoffreedom.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:07 pm    Post subject: Proposed Change IN YDS Policy - Sign The Petition! Reply with quote

Proposed Change IN YDS Policy - Sign The Petition!

By Maurice Ali

Jelleestone at Yonge-Dundas Square!

As of our conference call his morning, I am going ahead and posting video of the incident at FOFSTOCK that lead to us attempting to petition for changes with regard to Yonge-Dundas Square policies. These policies ended up having the microphone cut and lights turned off during Jelleestone's performance at the square. I have crafted a letter on behalf of all you concerned at what happened that night and will post a video clip of what happened. The letter proposes a change from a blanket set of policies to a "safe harbor" policy where adult material can be performed after certain hours on certain days. What we need are many signatures to accompany that letter proposing policy change at the square. Check out the video I posted below, print the petition form under the video url and get us some signatures to accompany the letter. Scan or contact us for pickup of these forms at info@fortressoffreedom.com. This is your community and your music. Help us improve things for the better at YDS!

This is the video of the incident at FOFSTOCK on August 1, 2011:

http://fofentertainment.com/FOFSTOCK_Incident.wmv

This is the pdf form for signitures:

http://fortressoffreedom.com/YDS_Petition.pdf

This is a bit more than I expected, but it is always this way. I want to get this right so it may take a few days longer to complete. The weight of this is on me so we try to get this right the first time and learn either way. This is municipal and not some philosophic debate so slightly out of my element but this is the battlefield of what we do now.

FORTRESS OF FREEDOM: BRINGING THE MASS MEDIA TO THE MASSES!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Exclusive Reports From Fortressoffreedom.com All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: