Fortress Of Freedom Board
Bringing The Mass Media To The Masses!

FAQ  Search  Usergroups  Memberlist  Profile  Log in to check your private messages  Register  Log in
Gracelyn Angeles Appointed Production Assistant!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Exclusive Reports From Fortressoffreedom.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:42 pm    Post subject: Gracelyn Angeles Appointed Production Assistant! Reply with quote

Gracelyn Angeles Appointed Production Assistant!

By Maurice Ali, President: FOF/IAIJ/MORE VISION Group

Picture of Gracelyn Angeles taken today as she accepts the appointment!

It is with great pleasure that I announce that Gracelyn Angeles has been offered and accepted the position of "Production Assistant" for all corporations at our organization. Gracelyn will report directly to myself in all matters relating to productions on-going at our organization.

Gracelyn has actually been working as a production assistant for us for quite sometime, we have just finalized that fact as of today. She originally started with us as a model but quickly got into performing with the latest job being the voice in our radio advertisement promoting the "Life And Times Of Donald "Boots" Brasseur" last summer.

So I believe I speak for all at our organization and companies when I say congratulations to Miss. Angeles in her new position and the best of wishes in her many future projects with FOF/IAIJ/MORE VISION!

FORTRESS OF FREEDOM: BRINGING THE MASS MEDIA TO THE MASSES!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Exclusive Reports From Fortressoffreedom.com All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: