Fortress Of Freedom Board
Bringing The Mass Media To The Masses!

FAQ  Search  Usergroups  Memberlist  Profile  Log in to check your private messages  Register  Log in
Gracelyn Angeles To Perform In Radio Ad!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Exclusive Reports From Fortressoffreedom.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MORE VISION

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:35 am    Post subject: Gracelyn Angeles To Perform In Radio Ad! Reply with quote

Gracelyn Angeles To Perform In Radio Ad!

By Emily Smith, Manager: MORE VISION Inc.

The MORE VISION advertising company is pleased to announce that Gracelyn Angeles has agreed to participate in our next radio advertisement! The radio advertisement will be about the coming air date for the television show called "The Life And Times Of Donald "Boots" Brasseur." "The Life And Times Of Donald "Boots" Brasseur" is a thirty minute documentary on the life of WW2 D-Day Campaign Veteran and world-class Harmonica Musician Donald Brasseur! The broadcast will occur on July 26 at 10:30AM on CTV's "A" Channel (Channel 20 on Rogers and over the air on CKVR out of Barrie). We already have a broadcaster in mind but will wait until the contract is signed.

Gracelyn Angeles

My first radio ad was five years ago and aired on CKLN for a month. That was my first exposure to advertising and as a seventeen year old is was an interesting experience. All I will say to you Gracelyn, is that you should take advantage of these opportunities and have some fun. Not everyone gets to hear their voice on the radio and one opportunity leads to another.

How time flies, it is almost six years since I first started working with Maurice modeling his press card. That is what I thought about when I saw that photo of Gracelyn above. Good luck Gracelyn!

Here I am at 17 years of age (2003)!

Here I am recording our first radio advertisement!

MORE VISION: FOR ALL YOUR ADVERTISING NEEDS!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Exclusive Reports From Fortressoffreedom.com All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: