Fortress Of Freedom Board
Bringing The Mass Media To The Masses!

FAQ  Search  Usergroups  Memberlist  Profile  Log in to check your private messages  Register  Log in
Another Issue Of The Fortress Hits The Mailbox!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> The Fortress - Newspaper/Books/Magazines
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:22 pm    Post subject: Another Issue Of The Fortress Hits The Mailbox! Reply with quote

Another Issue Of The Fortress Hits The Mailbox! - May, 2008

By Maurice Ali, President and CEO:
International Association of Independent Journalists Inc.
International Archiving Of Independent Journalists Inc.
Fortress Of Freedom Inc.
MORE VISION
IAIJ

The Fortress!

Well another issue of The Fortress hits the streets! This is the final issue fully supported by myself and the first issue of our new jourmalist association: International Association Of Independent Journalists Inc. (a not-for-profit corporation). The next issue will be an improvement on this issue as it is now the benchmark. I want the next to be put on cheaper newsprint, advertising and more journalists and cutting edge issues. The association is now calling the shots on what the paper and image will be. I just want quality journalism and production!

The Paper and The Letters Patent!

What is interesting about this version is that it is being videotaped for our TV show called: The Free Press! The presentation of the paper to our editor has not happened yet as I want it on video and the distribution will be archived to tape also. Lots of fun ahead! So this post will be a work in progress and change until we get to distribution which will be a further post as was usual with the other issues.

So that is where it stands right now. Our journalist association is on the move!

Tara With The Fortress!

IAIJ: JOURNALISTS ON THE MOVE!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> The Fortress - Newspaper/Books/Magazines All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: