Fortress Of Freedom Board
Bringing The Mass Media To The Masses!

FAQ  Search  Usergroups  Memberlist  Profile  Log in to check your private messages  Register  Log in
Going For It: Back To TV Land!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Exclusive Reports From Fortressoffreedom.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:35 pm    Post subject: Going For It: Back To TV Land! Reply with quote

Going For It: Back To TV Land!

By Maurice Ali, Producer (and still uncomfortable with the designation)

Maurice Ali

Well the title spells it out, we are going back to TV land. Almost three years since our first broadcast, we are ready with Don Brasseur's show"The Life And Times Of Donald "Boots" Brasseur." Our final three certifications should be off to the CRTC via their epass system for producers and the only thing left is to lobby Don's show with the networks. With the taxes done and things easing up on me, all I have to concentrate on is Don's show and running the businesses more fiscally responsibly.

Donald "Boots" Brasseur

Speaking of which was two - rather irresponsible purchases - that were not too hard on the pocketbook.

First up is the "stripper pole" for anything I can hang on it. I also call it the "Christmas Tree," and any portable lights we use will be found there. Those mounts for the two lights are spring loaded and move up and down the pole.

Next up is my "steady stick" which looks super geeky but extends to mini crane use and can also be used for waistline pans and can rest on the shoulder for rock steady shots. This is the stuff that makes a difference at our level but is never seen by the viewing public.

That is where we stand at FOF right now. Big things happening at IAIJ and FOF and much will be decided this summer. Sometimes I can really feel the pressure of all that we do; but after it is over are some great moments of our lives. Things are very uncertain right now, everyone is nervous, but this is what it is all about. This life I lead right now is a rough one, but we are living again at this moment.....

FORTRESS OF FREEDOM: BRINGING THE MASS MEDIA TO THE MASSES!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Exclusive Reports From Fortressoffreedom.com All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: