Fortress Of Freedom Board
Bringing The Mass Media To The Masses!

FAQ  Search  Usergroups  Memberlist  Profile  Log in to check your private messages  Register  Log in
What does Christmas mean to you ?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Social Club
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sue

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2003 1:19 am    Post subject: What does Christmas mean to you ? Reply with quote

I'm not very religious so Christmas means a chance to have a 'free' holiday I do all the presents and things (and like getting them) but this year it seems to have passed me by ,I have been surrounded by people who have been in a frenzy of shopping and partying and it wasn't untill Monday that I realised that though I had gotten and sent all my presents(online) I hadn't had one Christmas dinner or one Christmas drink . Do I feel bad about this - well no I just can't wait for tomorrow so that I can have a break and peace and quiet .

I hope that you all have an equally peaceful and happy Christmas as I am having .
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2003 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Christmas for me means a big Christmas dinner. Family flies in (though this year my sister will be staying in Germany Crying or Very sad ) and family friends also attend so it is a two table long affair.....
For those who are wondering.....my mother is Catholic (like my former wife) so even though "Ali" is my last name; Christmas is celebrated. which reminds me:

Merry Christmas/Seasons Greetings to all!

Maurice Ali
My Shadow

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2003 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doesn't really matter.
Merry Christmas and Season's Greetings anyway.
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2003 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to stay home and not go to Christmas supper because I am sick to my stomach. Crying or Very sad So Christmas is another day to work on the computer..... By the way....."Fatguy" seems to be disappearing lately.....I guess the site is getting serious.....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Social Club All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: