Fortress Of Freedom Board
Bringing The Mass Media To The Masses!

FAQ  Search  Usergroups  Memberlist  Profile  Log in to check your private messages  Register  Log in
The Future Of The Fortress Newspaper

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Exclusive Reports From Fortressoffreedom.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:40 pm    Post subject: The Future Of The Fortress Newspaper Reply with quote

The Future Of The Fortress Newspaper

By Maurice Ali, President and CEO: FOF Inc./IAIJ Inc./MORE
VISION/IAIJ

On the verge of our next issue of The Fortress Newspaper, I must state that this will be the last issue of the present format. Over the past four years, the newspaper has provided the voice to those small interest groups that had no voice. But in the end, anyone looking at the paper would simply have written off the "rag" as my personal mouth-piece. We cloaked the paper in white 50lb 22X17 tabloid format paper and used the expense of production to give the paper some "air" of legitimacy.

No more, this next issue will be the last. This is not the end of The
Fortress, but the beginning of the paper under the direction and execution of our soon to be incorporated journalist association. I will no longer privately fund the paper, the funds for the paper will now come from the members and friends of the association. Expect that first issue to be on regular newsprint and include advertising. But also expect the air of legitimacy as the force behind the paper will be the members of the association and not one private individual. Exciting times ahead and new faces to grace the office and websites of iaij.com and iaij.org.

In other areas of Fortress Of Freedom Inc., the business is in the process of growing to that next level of management. In television production, it is not the goal to get on TV, but to get our series on TV. Our record label breaks new ground and leads the industry by offering up distribution and promotion for artist via music video shows and like minded projects in the multi-media future. Furthering the cause of the television and music production is our advertising agency MORE VISION, bringing much need income and getting our artists and productions "out there."

Much on my plate. I don't have time for vacations and fun - but FOF is fun! In fact I am proofing iTunes uploads as I type this sentence. Many asked why the time and expense with no huge fortune as yet..... All I can say is that this is a labor of love; and as to the viability of our group of companies - Just watch us!

Me and the paper back in the day.....

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Exclusive Reports From Fortressoffreedom.com All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: