Fortress Of Freedom Board
Bringing The Mass Media To The Masses!

FAQ  Search  Usergroups  Memberlist  Profile  Log in to check your private messages  Register  Log in
TWENTY6HUNDRED TV Show Off To Certification!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Exclusive Reports From Fortressoffreedom.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:16 pm    Post subject: TWENTY6HUNDRED TV Show Off To Certification! Reply with quote

TWENTY6HUNDRED TV Show Off To Certification!!

By Maurice Ali, President and CEO: FOF Inc./IAIJ Inc./MORE VISION/IAIJ

TWENTY6HUNDRED's certification papers

The Fortress Of Freedom Corporation is excited to announce that TWENTY6HUNDRED's first TV show - "TWENTY6HUNDRED: Free With Purchase" - has been completed and sent off for CRTC certification! The Thirty minute show chronicles the start and rise of this talented Canadian band as it breaks into the Toronto club scene and the Canadian music industry. This program becomes one of many TV shows produced by Fortress Of Freedom to date. It was never the original intention to produce a series, but the extra show means series distribution becomes a possibility. Here is the current line up of a possible series of programing:

The original Fortress TV Show!

The original, funkiest TV show ever seen on television screens - The Fortress TV Show - sets the stage for the "Fortress Experiment!"

The Fortress Variety Show!

The Fortress Variety Show showcases FOF record artists and general entertainment targeted at the MTV/Much Music audience. Run time 30 minutes.

The Making Of AAVRY KNAPP: Daze In My Life - Part1

The Making Of AAVRY KNAPP: Daze In My Life - Part 2

The Making Of AAVRY KNAPP: Daze In My Life is a one hour documentary about how to make a Canadian music album. The program runs 60 minutes or two 30 minute programs in series trim.

REAL LIFE!

Real Life is about street kids and the lives they lead through the eyes of one that has seen it all. Run time 30 minutes.

The Life And Times Of Donald "Boots" Brasseur

The Life And Times Of Donald "Boots" Brasseur is a show detailing the WW2 war experience of the D-Day campaign and musical career of Don Brasseur. Run time 30 minutes.

TWENTY6HUNDRED: Free With Purchase

TWENTY6HUNDRED: Free With Purchase, is a 30 minute program chronicling the creation of one of Toronto's newest bands to hit the Canadian music industry!

This is getting respectable if I do say so myself.

More news as it unfolds!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Exclusive Reports From Fortressoffreedom.com All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: