Fortress Of Freedom Board
Bringing The Mass Media To The Masses!

FAQ  Search  Usergroups  Memberlist  Profile  Log in to check your private messages  Register  Log in
MORE VISION Starts First Advertising Campaign!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Exclusive Reports From Fortressoffreedom.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 5:57 am    Post subject: MORE VISION Starts First Advertising Campaign! Reply with quote

MORE VISION Starts First Advertising Campaign!

By Maurice Ali, MORE VISION

Gianna starting off the campaign!

The MORE VISION company has already started making TV commercials! Ideally, we want to air our first TV ad based on our audio products, but commercial retail business has already had us filming in at least one business. MORE VISION will base this campaign mainly on financial viability and opportunity cost to us for the promotion - a far cry from FOF productions. However, MORE VISION is a money generating enterprise and I really want that bottom line to be paramount. I want the ad or ads to show very fast as we wait on the CRTC certifications of our full-length shows.

The company and resulting advertising campaign were a direct result of FOF Inc. becoming a "going concern," as opposed to the initial plan of a finite existence. Originally FOF was just supposed to examine media access by our personal stories of people trying to access various organs of the media. We started with print as in newspapers and journalism, and then moved on to radio, book publishing, and finally TV and film making. This project is still on-going. However, the consensus of people involved in the workings of FOF, was to give the organization a try at becoming self-sufficient and keep giving people access to the mass media. That is how the decision was made to try to generate funds to self-perpetuate the organization.

This effort is a hard one on me as it was not planned. I actually am supposed to be taking it easy right now and just concentrating on the making of the movie about our adventures - the capper on the whole experience. So we are pushing into unknown territory, always a gamble. However, I think it is worth the try.....

More news as it becomes available!

http://morevision.ca
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Exclusive Reports From Fortressoffreedom.com All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: