Fortress Of Freedom Board
Bringing The Mass Media To The Masses!

FAQ  Search  Usergroups  Memberlist  Profile  Log in to check your private messages  Register  Log in
Prepare Yourself For Something New!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Exclusive Reports From Fortressoffreedom.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 10:39 pm    Post subject: Prepare Yourself For Something New! Reply with quote

Prepare Yourself For Something New!

By Maurice Ali, President and CEO: FOF Inc./IAIJ Inc.

With all the necessary elements in our business plan now active. We at FOF now begin to promote our artists and our philosophy. Yes, Fortress Of Freedom is at it's heart, a philosophy of media access.

With our record label we have TWENTY6HUNDRED out there already playing gigs and getting their music out there. Our two rap artists Shane and Gritz are now poised to join the frey with their music and our first mini-movie featuring both artists.

TWENTY6HUNDRED!

The mini-movie is called "Real Life" and was the brain-child of Shane Murphy and written while he was in jail. The movie hosts many a cast member and introduces our own Sabrina in her first acting role. I think this movie will soon be shown to selected clubs or smaller movie houses to gauge public reaction. Stay tuned.....

Shane At Sam The Record Man!

Shane with his album!

Sabrina!

I also have some intel from members about our retail sales. Yes we are out there in mainstream stores and the following pictures attest to that. The last may well have been our first retail purchase.

When I created Fortress I had some clear objectives in mind. Those objectives have not changed since day one. We are here to prove something about media access. We are here to be creative and challenge the status quo and the way things are done. I admit that I may be doing things a bit differently and with "fresh eyes" but I also believe that this can only be a good thing for the media industry as a whole. I am breaking some rules here; so what? Prepare yourself for something new!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Exclusive Reports From Fortressoffreedom.com All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: