Fortress Of Freedom Board
Bringing The Mass Media To The Masses!

FAQ  Search  Usergroups  Memberlist  Profile  Log in to check your private messages  Register  Log in
AAVRY KNAPP ALBUM: "Daze In My Life" Released!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Exclusive Reports From Fortressoffreedom.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 6:40 pm    Post subject: AAVRY KNAPP ALBUM: "Daze In My Life" Released! Reply with quote

AAVRY KNAPP ALBUM: "Daze In My Life" Released!

By Maurice Ali, President and CEO: FOF Inc./IAIJ Inc.

Dan Strudwick and Maurice Ali

The Fortress Of Freedom Corporation is excited to announce the the album "Daze In my Life" by AAVRY KNAPP has finished production and has been released! Congratulations to Dan Strudwick, Chris Stanoi and Des Leahy for flawless performances on a superb rock and roll album!

Some interesting information on the album cover. This is one of the few albums that - apart from the pictures - has only one color: khaki. That "military green" color was the color of the web gear Dan's father used in Korea and the significance of his father's service is remembered by Dan using his father's web belt as his guitar strap and the color is also seen in Dan's guitar face. Look closely and all you see is black, white and greys which are not colors, the only color used in the art work being khaki, one of the most interesting covers based around a single color. Also interesting is how the front cover came about. I was video taping Dan as he drew what he wanted the front cover to look like. That scribble became the actual CD cover for the album - another unique aspect of this album and caught on tape!

More news and upcoming events as they happen!

Visit AAVR KNAPP's website at:

http://aavryknapp.com

FORTRESS OF FREEDOM: BRINGING THE MASS MEDIA TO THE MASSES
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Exclusive Reports From Fortressoffreedom.com All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: