Fortress Of Freedom Board
Bringing The Mass Media To The Masses!

FAQ  Search  Usergroups  Memberlist  Profile  Log in to check your private messages  Register  Log in
A Snapshot In Time!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Exclusive Reports From Fortressoffreedom.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 6:21 pm    Post subject: A Snapshot In Time! Reply with quote

A Snapshot In Time!

By Maurice Ali, President and CEO: FOF Inc./IAIJ Inc.

Maurice Ali

Things may seem quiet right now; but nothing could be further from the truth.

Last week we signed up Gritz - a Toronto rap artist - for a one album contract. In about a week we will send off our first application for funding of our documentary to the NFB (National Film Board Of Canada). This application is our first and I have some confidence in the quality and content of our documentary to secure the financing to make the project a commercial reality! With regard to the record label; we are getting ready to secure distribution and such to help us with our growth as one of the more avantgarde record labels in the world! The idea and overall philosophy of how we created the label is a great one and I will pursue the viability end of the business with tenacity, as I want the label to be an ongoing entity. A new version of The Fortress Newspaper should become reality in about two weeks time! We have regained control of the paper and will move quickly to put the paper in the hands of college kids as soon as possible. Recruitment continues and our organization grows; we will soon be forced to get help in managing all of this, but that is a good thing!

I work this organization till I fall asleep every night. Work.....did I say that.....a better word may be pleasure!

Maurice Ali

FORTRESS OF FREEDOM: BRINGING THE MASS MEDIA TO THE MASSES!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Exclusive Reports From Fortressoffreedom.com All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: