Fortress Of Freedom Board
Bringing The Mass Media To The Masses!

FAQ  Search  Usergroups  Memberlist  Profile  Log in to check your private messages  Register  Log in
Shane Records At Metalworks Recording Studios!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Exclusive Reports From Fortressoffreedom.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 4:08 am    Post subject: Shane Records At Metalworks Recording Studios! Reply with quote

Shane Records At Metalworks Recording Studios!

By Maurice Ali, Journalist

While taping Shane's "mini-movie" called "Real Life" - I took the opportunity to record some audio and video at the world famous Metalworks Recording Studios. This was possible as we were already recording Michael's CD that day and Michael gratuitously let us do a quick meet and greet and video shoot during one of their breaks. What follows is a pictorial synopsis of Shane at Metalworks:

What I really like about all this is how we really are acting like the "big boys" and I can get access for a place like Metalworks on short notice when we needed access. We can do this because we are running things concurrently and have the type of integration of projects to take advantage of opportunities like we did that day. Exciting stuff!

Who is that strange man always recording stuff, and
what is that all about.....hehehehehehe.....
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Exclusive Reports From Fortressoffreedom.com All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: