Fortress Of Freedom Board
Bringing The Mass Media To The Masses!

FAQ  Search  Usergroups  Memberlist  Profile  Log in to check your private messages  Register  Log in
And Now A Word From Our Sponsor!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Exclusive Reports From Fortressoffreedom.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 7:32 pm    Post subject: And Now A Word From Our Sponsor! Reply with quote

And Now A Word From Our Sponsor!

By Maurice Ali, President and CEO: FOF Inc./IAIJ Inc.

Maurice Ali - Ordinary guy.....

This is just a friendly reminder to those who have been with us for a while, and that reminder is that we have not lost our way. I sit here exhausted with all that we are involved with. There is much going on, the albums and TV shows and our mini-movie and even a book on music..... The Fortress Newspaper is soon to make it's appearance under new editorship, and much more.....

Through all this, I have not once wavered in my resolve to allow ordinary individuals access to the mass media, to ensure freedom of expression, in all its wonderful forms to the community and world at large. There is nothing hidden or sinister or dangerous about anything that happens here. We are merely the access point for your neighbors to express themselves to their community. The struggle to get all the differing organs of the mass media running in our little community has had an effect on me, like alienation from friends and family, and a physical toll in stress and fatigue. Right now we are setting up the record label and this has used up all my time and effort. I do this out of my philosophy that an accessible mass media is a good thing for humanity, and that free expression in all forms can only be a better way for our world and the future world of our children.

So while it may seem that we have gone totally "Hollywood"; rest assured that we are very much committed to our cause and that things will progress as we had always intended.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Exclusive Reports From Fortressoffreedom.com All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: