Fortress Of Freedom Board
Bringing The Mass Media To The Masses!

FAQ  Search  Usergroups  Memberlist  Profile  Log in to check your private messages  Register  Log in
"Loco Mezcolanza" At The Zodiac!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Exclusive Reports From Fortressoffreedom.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:22 pm    Post subject: "Loco Mezcolanza" At The Zodiac! Reply with quote

"Loco Mezcolanza" At The Zodiac!

By Maurice Ali

Dave Getchell!

For those who have followed Dave Getchell and FOF may be interested to know he is with a new band called "Loco Mezcolanza which roughly means "crazy hodge-podge." The band had an informal rehearsal the Sunday I found out about the band (June 12, 2011) so I decide to pass by and check them out at a Toronto bar call the "Zodiac Lounge."

Eva Ribes!

The biggest surprise to me was the female lead singer called Eva Ribes. This lady has some lungs on her as the band belted out oldies rock songs as well some familiar Dave Getchell compositions.

Phil Cuttiford!

The bands drummer was Phil Cuttiford, Fernando Jauregui Lopez at the guitar and Andrew Bennett who plays bass.

Nevertheless less the band played to the packed bar gathering to see to see an NBA play-off game later that evening, and getting a musical primer courtesy of "Loco Mezcolanza!" "Loco Mezcolanza" will be appearing at our own FOFSTOCK this August 1, 2011 at Canada's most popular intersection: Yonge-Dundas Square!

http://davegetchell.ca

http://fofstock.com

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Exclusive Reports From Fortressoffreedom.com All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: