Fortress Of Freedom Board
Bringing The Mass Media To The Masses!

FAQ  Search  Usergroups  Memberlist  Profile  Log in to check your private messages  Register  Log in
Buttonz Update & The Global Marijuana March!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Exclusive Reports From Fortressoffreedom.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 11:39 pm    Post subject: Buttonz Update & The Global Marijuana March! Reply with quote

Buttonz Update & The Global Marijuana March!

By Maurice Ali

I ran into our own Buttonz at Queen's Park in Toronto at the Global Marijuana March on May 7, 2011. Sitting on the grass playing a guitar, I love seeing that kind of imagery.

Surprise! The big bad producer from FOF here for a visit!

She is back in town from Vancouver and excited with the concert we call FOFSTOCK! Anyway we did a little update on video and then she was off to the march.

Actually I was happy to see her in a very healthy condition. With some of our gang I am pushed into the fatherly position and you can't help but react to some that way and Buttonz is one of them.

Anyway she is getting around and we will support our Buttonz wherever her life takes her.

Visit her website at http://buttonz.ca

As for the Global Marijuana March I just took in the carnival like festivities at Queen's Park which included a concert stage and all sorts of people decked out for the occasion. The march as been happening every year in Toronto since 1998 and occurs around the world in at least 250 cities to estimates as high as 600. The marches are intented to promote marijuana use and against the laws that make it illegal. Below are some photos of the event:

This girl takes the cake as best costume, a real life Barbie Doll!

There were also several of these donation booths for the cause. Tons of food vendors also at the park, you don't have to wonder why.

I just hope nobody recognizes this account exec. at the investment bank he works at.....

And here is the concert stage set up - I just groaned whenI saw this as it brings back memories of what I have to do:

I did not stick around for the march as this event would be going on all day and the parking police were handing out large tickets with gusto. Plus Toronto seems to have a pot get together every second week so I tied this one in with Buttonz.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Exclusive Reports From Fortressoffreedom.com All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: