Fortress Of Freedom Board
Bringing The Mass Media To The Masses!

FAQ  Search  Usergroups  Memberlist  Profile  Log in to check your private messages  Register  Log in
Willis Hiscock Rocks The Royal Canadian Legion!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Exclusive Reports From Fortressoffreedom.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:29 am    Post subject: Willis Hiscock Rocks The Royal Canadian Legion! Reply with quote

Willis Hiscock Rocks The Royal Canadian Legion!

By Maurice Ali

The Royal Canadian Legion, Branch 43

Willis Hiscock and his on-stage partner Gary Cooper rocked the Royal Canadian Legion (Simco St. and Hwy 401) hall on October 24 in Oshawa Ontario. The night started with me phoning Shane (at another event) and telling him this is looking "serious" as I counted hundreds of cars in the lot and parked up and down neighboring streets. I pegged the door attendance at over 500 for the hall which is probably a record for our performers at non-concert venues!

Willis Hiscock (left) and Gary Cooper!

The two performed the usual "Golden Oldies" up to recent hits and the act had one of the best executions I have ever seen from our troop of performers. Most notable were the marathon sets Willis and Gary took between breaks. I had to take notice and tell them this as most of our younger performers could not perform that long without a break even if they tried! The interaction between the performers and audience was great for this size with a large dance area filled with people and even line dancing at one of the country songs! This location had enacted a ban on photos and video but I was able to get permission to take a few quick shots of Willis and Gary on stage.

Willis Hiscock!

All in all I was most impressed with Willis Hiscock and his fellow performer Gary Cooper at this event! I really mean it when I say: "You have to see it for yourself!"

http://willishiscock.com

http://fofrecords.com

FOF RECORDS: CUTTING EDGE MUSIC!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Exclusive Reports From Fortressoffreedom.com All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: