Fortress Of Freedom Board
Bringing The Mass Media To The Masses!

FAQ  Search  Usergroups  Memberlist  Profile  Log in to check your private messages  Register  Log in
Good Luck To Gil Moore And Triumph!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Exclusive Reports From Fortressoffreedom.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 10:18 pm    Post subject: Good Luck To Gil Moore And Triumph! Reply with quote

Good Luck To Gil Moore And Triumph!

By Maurice Ali, President and CEO:
Fortress Of Freedom Inc.
International Association Of Independent Journalists Inc.
International Archiving Of Independent Journalists Inc.
MORE VISION
IAIJ

A big congratulations To Triumph for being inducted into the Canadian Music Hall Of Fame at the Juno awards (April 6 in Calgary) and "good luck" on a possible North American Tour next year! Of the group, Mike Levine - Gil Moore and Rik Emmett, Gil Moore is the only one I truly know. Gil is the guy who owns Metalworks and he knows me very well as I helped him pay many bills in the 2005/2006 years (but I did get nice personalized thank you notes with the receipts.....hehehehehe.....).

Gil Moore in his office with awards filling the walls!

Anyway, it was always a running joke that I would always ask for an interview and always be denied because he was a private dude and so on..... But one night Gil had his kids/relatives running around the place trying to drive me crazy (not making that up as the boy - incarnation of the home alone kid - locked me out of the studio) and Gil had is office door open and I caught him. He looked up and started to laugh as I finally got my paparazzi clip of the guy.....

I really am not the kind of guy to name drop but I did see this guy regularly over eight months and he was sometimes my "unofficial" door man when I locked myself out or needed someone to hold the door as I trucked all my video gear in.....hehehehehehe..... Word has it that they will be touring again next year.

So a big FOF congratulations and good luck to Gil and the rest of Triumph!

FORTRESS OF FREEDOM: BRINGING THE MASS MEDIA TO THE MASSES!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Exclusive Reports From Fortressoffreedom.com All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: