Fortress Of Freedom Board
Bringing The Mass Media To The Masses!

FAQ  Search  Usergroups  Memberlist  Profile  Log in to check your private messages  Register  Log in
Gingerbread Figure

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Exclusive Reports From Fortressoffreedom.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Andrew W.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:18 am    Post subject: Gingerbread Figure Reply with quote

"Gingerbread Figure"

By: Andrew W.

I was in line at the Tim Hortons in Whitby and saw that they have renamed the traditional pastry of choice to gingerbread figure. Ok c'mon guys. Woops, I mean c'mon figures. I'd love to have a conversation with the person who compalined about that.
I wonder if they realise that now that they've drawn more attention to the gngerbread man then there was before. The first thing I thought of when I saw the title was the old name. I never knew anyone who thought twice about it, it was just food. But now that it's been renamed "gingerbread figure", it more conspicuous than ever.
It was never sexist to begin with. If females were feeling discrimintated against, they could have created a gingerbread woman, so long as it had blond hair and big boobs Wink.
Women's rights is going overboard. I can't think of anything men can do that women can't. Then again, maybe I'm wrong and gingerbread men are a part of an oppression movement against women. I really hope they got their victory, regardless of how small. Another giant leap in the battle against female oppression. Today, gingerbreadmen and who knows what tomorrow will bring? Perhaps they will change the names of the men's room and women's room to Incontinence lounge number one and two.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Exclusive Reports From Fortressoffreedom.com All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: