Fortress Of Freedom Board
Bringing The Mass Media To The Masses!

FAQ  Search  Usergroups  Memberlist  Profile  Log in to check your private messages  Register  Log in
TALK TO AAVRY KNAPP!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> FOF Records
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maurice
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 8:59 am    Post subject: TALK TO AAVRY KNAPP! Reply with quote

Want to talk to or send a message to AAVRY KNAPP?

Just click the reply button and type your message.

No registration required.
meggen

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations Dan - All the best

Last edited by meggen on Tue Jul 26, 2005 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dan Strudwick

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

meggen wrote:
Congratulations Danny Boy.....Do I get an autographed cd when it comes out, of course I will buy it I don't expect freebies.... Wink Take care Meg

Yes you will and thanks!
suzanne servant

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 9:52 am    Post subject: fan Reply with quote

Congratulations Dan!
You still have it baby!!! Love you always!!!!! Can't wait for the release of your CD
marisa

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 10:30 am    Post subject: hi stranger! Reply with quote

Hi Dan,

Guess who? It's your Margarita Island buds! Yup, down here in Caledonia.

I see that your new cd, is coming out in 2006!

Congrats!

Marisa & Bear Laughing
Lloyd

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 2:40 pm    Post subject: Hey Man! Reply with quote

Hey Dan,

How are you Bud? Long time no see, hear, smell. I was surfing around and caught your site, it's great your still Rockn. Say Hi to the boys and let me know if there are any gigs, I'd love to see ya.

Lloyd "Luge" Millar

Cheers!
Blackwidow

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats on the new cd...

Im sure it will do well. When your ready to play let us know. Got some really good tours possibly coming through this summer.

I will add a link to your site and push the new cd for you.

Cheers

Michele
The Undead Crew

PS...Hails to both Marisa (its been a long time..say hello to Barry) and Lloyd (hope all is well with you..you still playing?)
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There it is folks..... Formal recording of AAVRY KNAPP's album"Daze In My Life" is done and it ROCKS!!!!!

I will have a complete update with photos in less than a day.....
meggen

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 1:28 pm    Post subject: Congrats Reply with quote

Maurice Ali wrote:
There it is folks..... Formal recording of AAVRY KNAPP's album"Daze In My Life" is done and it ROCKS!!!!!

Congratulations Maurice and Aavry Knapp, I wish you all the best in the sale of your new release, Let me know when the cd goes on sale. NO More Days off for you Dan - I am glad your hard work has paid off - it has been a long time for you waiting for this day - Smile
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 11:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Congrats Reply with quote

meggen wrote:
Maurice Ali wrote:

Congratulations Maurice and Aavry Knapp, I wish you all the best in the sale of your new release, Let me know when the cd goes on sale. NO More Days off for you Dan - I am glad your hard work has paid off - it has been a long time for you waiting for this day - Smile

Thats four albums in less than nine months. It is a bit scary - this very steep learning curve I have had to endure these last two and a half years. Book publishing, radio advertising, TV production, music producing along with the four companies needing to do all this - a bit much..... I am alone much of the time in this and shortly I will have to take center stage to push the organization and it's members past that psychological barrier between the public and the "so called" stars.....

When I was younger and in my prime, I had lots of ability and talent in university and I was arrogant. I was told that sooner or later someone was going to put me in my place..... That never happened and I am sure that I was at the top of my field - as good as anyone, or possibly the best. What happened was what happens to many - the opportunity to developed was denied and I fell into obscurity. So I am giving these members of ours that second chance, and myself that second chance to get my ideas out there and show the world what I want them to see. A tough time ahead and I have to learn as I go which makes it tougher, but I am the best qualified of our group for this task, so there you have it.....

This is scary at times, but that never stopped me..... Twisted Evil
Barrie Rick

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 8:16 pm    Post subject: Sounds Good Reply with quote

Sounds great Dan. It's nice to hear your vocals on new tunes. My kids and I have worn out your original cassette. My son Brody wants to know if the original Aavry Knapp (the person) is still alive.
Shane Frenzy Murphy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 6:34 pm    Post subject: Dan I gotta plan!!! Reply with quote

Dan, this is Shane....were label mates. I don't really know all the details of what you may know about me as a person or an artist but I just wanted to pitch an idea to you and see if you might be interested. I was listening to the track on your new album called Angry Man and I just wanted to say great harmonies man! ...I totally dig the record but angry man is my favorite joint.(song). I appreciate all types of music from classic rock to old school hip hop, funk and believe it or not mostly speed metal like megadeth and grunge like Alice in Chains. I was messing around with Angry Man..(meaning, throwing my vocals on with yours and I realized ...hell!..we don't sound to damn bad collaborating!) I don't know...it's just an idea but I thought I'd give it a shot and ask you if you might want to collaborate on a track together.
If this sparks your interest at all you can reach me @ shanefrenzymurphy@hotmail.com or get my number from Maurice.
Well, thats it for now...keep ya head up and "keep on rockin' in the freeworld man!!!"
Oh, and much luck to you and the rest of A.K. in breakin' into the U.S.A.

Shane A. Murphy
A&R
Urban Music
Fortress Of Freedom Inc.
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Shane, Dan's computer is on the fritz - so I will relay the message.....

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Dan,

I watched the making of Daze video and really liked it!!!
The Kid in the percussion scene was CLASSIC... it couldn't have been scripted better (not that there were ANY scripts).

Anyway, I want to know about the "magic voice spray" you mentioned. Where you get it, how much etc... I'd love to get some. When we booking a gig together?!?

Cheers
Mike A.
www.twenty6hundred.com
AK

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Singer spray is a vocal cord spray of many herbs and such that helps you keep your voice. It was developed by a guy called "Singer" and as luck would have it the singers use it most often. You can buy it at a place called turquoise at 78 Main street in Markham. I bit pricey though but good.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> FOF Records All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: