Fortress Of Freedom Board
Bringing The Mass Media To The Masses!

FAQ  Search  Usergroups  Memberlist  Profile  Log in to check your private messages  Register  Log in
A letter to all of my fans, friends and family:

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Exclusive Reports From Fortressoffreedom.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shane Murphy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 2:04 am    Post subject: A letter to all of my fans, friends and family: Reply with quote

A letter to all of my fans, friends and family:

By Shane Anthony Murphy

Well folks it’s been a long, tedious two years marked by all of the usual and unusual ups and downs the music industry and life in general puts before most of us who struggle to achieve our dreams.

Most recently to date, an incident has recently occurred which have lead to myself having to turn myself in voluntarily to the Metro Toronto Police Force for undisclosed matters involving undisclosed individuals. Seeing as though I am no longer an entity in the the criminal sub-culture and have made a life long conscious decision to change my life, I, along with my business associates at Fortress Of Freedom Inc. as well as my close friends, family and legal team have decided that this is the most responsible and mature decision to be made at the present time. I sincerely am apologetic to all of those who have showed me love and gratitude during the course of my comeback to the industry and I love you all for your continuing support for myself and all of the hard working individuals at Fortress Of Freedom Inc. I would like to personally thank all of those who have purchased our independent releases and contributed to the amazing philosophy that we strive to achieve in our everyday lives. Also I would like to thank my boss and CEO of F.O.F. Mr. Maurice Ali for believing in me and his unconditional understanding of my circumstances during these very trying times. I would like to state publicly that I haven’t done anything wrong here from my point of view and over the course of time and standard legal formalities I pray that I will be treated fairly and exonerated from any wrong doing in this matter.

Thank you so much once again and I hope and pray that this matter will be settled sooner than later and We can all put this behind us and continue to proceed in doing what Fortress Of Freedom Inc. does best:

BRING MASS MEDIA TO THE MASSES!!!

Yours very truly

Shane Anthony Murphy.

Urban Artist Relations Manager
Fortress Of Freedom Inc.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Exclusive Reports From Fortressoffreedom.com All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: