Fortress Of Freedom Board
Bringing The Mass Media To The Masses!

FAQ  Search  Usergroups  Memberlist  Profile  Log in to check your private messages  Register  Log in
Welcome Gianna!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Exclusive Reports From Fortressoffreedom.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 2:47 am    Post subject: Welcome Gianna! Reply with quote

Welcome Gianna!

By Maurice Ali, President and CEO: FOF Inc./IAIJ Inc.

So many people said this shot originlly looked like a "mug shot" that I quickly replaced the
rollup door with a painted backgroud. These are not set up photos, just snaps outside in the
middle of th night for the members to see who the newcomer is. Better ones to follow.....

I would like to introduce Gianna as our new Model/Actress. We have done our usual impromptu photo and video stuff with the release and now we post some "mug shots" as our usual initiation. Anyway, here she is, and we are rushing this one as things are moving quickly on many fronts.....

She looks good on video and she also sounds great. I now take care of all types of performing on the first session so that the models/actresses don't have the anxiety of the new form of imagery to go through. Anyway, she passed with flying colors.....

With this session out of the way, if interest continues, we will do a proper photo session and possibly some video production. I have been here many times before - so time will tell.

Some more stuff - actually video clips in "night vision" NOTICE THOSE EYES especially in the first photo, almost cartoonish. She is actually puckering up to give me a kiss on camera and then she danced for me a little..... I can use a gal like this in video - Good stuff!

Welcome aboard Gianna!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Exclusive Reports From Fortressoffreedom.com All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: