Fortress Of Freedom Board
Bringing The Mass Media To The Masses!

FAQ  Search  Usergroups  Memberlist  Profile  Log in to check your private messages  Register  Log in
Production Begins On Music Videos/Variety Show!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Exclusive Reports From Fortressoffreedom.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 8:20 am    Post subject: Production Begins On Music Videos/Variety Show! Reply with quote

Production Begins On Music Videos/Variety Show!

By Maurice Ali, Journalist

Dalila 2006!

Well it is official! Production of the Fortress Variety Show has begun with production of the Marilyn Video that will be a part of it. In retrospect I should have had Dalila use that clapper to start the thing - but I will do that next week when we really get into the production end of the video.....

The Official FOF Clapper!

We started that first session with a review of the video as it stands now and an overview of projects to date. Then Dalila gave me an impromptu fashion show with her leather coat she designed:

After that was some video and a few token shots to show her what to expect (Believe it or not, those first three shots are from the Sony camcorder and not the Nikon..... ), low key and really a primer for the next visit.

I told her that this day was the moment when I was at my weakest - the start always is - and from now on we will have more direction and momentum. Whew..... We have finally started, things keep moving ahead and the future is once again open with possibilities.....

The old AAVRY KNAPP band with Dan as he looked in those days!

FORTRESS OF FREEDOM: BRINGING THE MASS MEDIA TO THE MASSES!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Exclusive Reports From Fortressoffreedom.com All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: