Fortress Of Freedom Board
Bringing The Mass Media To The Masses!

FAQ  Search  Usergroups  Memberlist  Profile  Log in to check your private messages  Register  Log in
Fortress Of Freedom Considers TV Broadcasting Licence!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Exclusive Reports From Fortressoffreedom.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 5:33 pm    Post subject: Fortress Of Freedom Considers TV Broadcasting Licence! Reply with quote

Fortress Of Freedom Considers TV Broadcasting Licence!

By Maurice Ali: President and CEO - FOF Inc./IAIJ Inc.

Maurice Ali

The Fortress Of Freedom Corporation may consider placing an application with the CRTC for broadcast television. This decision is to be based by our ability to get The Fortress TV Show aired - on the air - via one of Canada's government regulated broadcasting companies. If our show can be aired through a Canadian Broadcaster, then we will withdraw plans for any broadcast application; but if we are prevented from broadcast of the Canadian program, we will have no alternative than to apply for a Canadian broadcasting licence.

It is the constitutional goal of the Fortress Of Freedom Corporation to "Bring The Mass Media To The Masses", and our television show is one such way. The Fortress Of Freedom Corporation is a non-political, non-religious, unbiased organization devoted solely to the access of the general public in the mass media.

The Fortress TV Show was tendered for paid broadcast to many Canadian Broadcast companies and presently there is one verbal agreement to air the show in September. But make no mistake that the TV show we produced will air on Canadian airwaves. That show was made on broadcast standard, brand new, state-of-the-art equipment. A copy was also given to the CRTC along with our newspapers and such and their response was encouraging. The only reason for not airing by any broadcaster would be a bias against ordinary individuals trying to access the Canadian mass media which is the domain of all Canadians. Canadian broadcasters are issued licences with the expressed understanding that they would foster and air "Canadian Programing", and The Fortress TV show has been declared a "Canadian Program" in the issuance of that program's certification number - as issued by the Canadian Radio and Telecommunications Commission. If the Fortress Of Freedom Corporation is unable to secure a contract for broadcast of The Fortress TV Show; we will have no alternative but to apply to the CRTC for a broadcasting licence with our experience in trying to air the show as the strength behind the application!

In that application will be all attempts and relevant correspondence with individual broadcasters with regards to our attempts to buy air time to broadcast The Fortress TV Show. If we are forced to apply for a broadcasting licence due to non-performance of Canadian broadcasters with regard to fostering and airing Canadian programing as per their broadcasting licences; I - as President and CEO of Fortress Of Freedom Inc. - will then have no alternative but to secure a broadcast licence by all means possible. Do not underestimate our organization's resolve in this matter. We will not hesitate to be as daring, cunning and ruthless in our mission to allow ordinary Canadians access to the public airwaves; and if that means making a very expensive example of someone.....so be it..... I am sure the situation will not come to that, but if it does, we will proceed within a matter of weeks.

I have run several businesses for the past twenty one years. These companies have been for recreation as monetary affluence is not a priority with me. However; I can use all my formal and practical business knowledge for a cause, and Fortress Of Freedom is that worthy case. As an organization, all we ask is access to the mass media and if the show airs.....then we put our plans for a broadcasting licence on hold. If we can not obtain the air time for broadcast, the application will proceed. I already have a plan for venture capital to finance this project from friends of our organization who wish to participate in the mass media. I also have the rights to several programs ready to air such as "Aavry Knapp Live" Dave Getchell's "A Slant On Life And Living"; our documentary, the projects we have filmed along with Canadian events we have archived and of course, The Fortress TV Show. I also have friends of our organization willing to submit Canadian programing to our company if we apply for a broadcasting licence. The application will be a viable one if we are pushed in that direction, and I will exhaust all ability to obtain as large a market share of this industry as possible. However, if we obtain broadcast time for our Canadian program; then we withdraw our immediate plans for any broadcast licence application

It is my sincere hope that our humble television show will air, and prove to my fellow Canadians that our market is truly available to all Canadians!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Exclusive Reports From Fortressoffreedom.com All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: