Fortress Of Freedom Board
Bringing The Mass Media To The Masses!

FAQ  Search  Usergroups  Memberlist  Profile  Log in to check your private messages  Register  Log in
A New Face At Fortress Of Freedom!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Exclusive Reports From Fortressoffreedom.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 3:36 am    Post subject: A New Face At Fortress Of Freedom! Reply with quote

A New Face At Fortress Of Freedom!

By Maurice Ali, Journalist

First modeling assignment and pay check!

We were looking for a new model to present various items for our organization, and I am proud to introduce our newest face at the Fortress Of Freedom Corporation: Shauna!

The modeling assignment was simple product modeling, nothing too glamorous; but something we had to do to prepare our store for the sale of upcoming albums and such. We sell copies of our newspaper for free and here is one example.

The Fortress Newspaper!

Next in the product line is an IAIJ clipboard.

The IAIJ clipboard!

How about a distinctive IAIJ Mug?

The IAIJ Mug!

Here is Shauna holding up one of our shirts. This photo was selected because it is cute, so kill me.....

The IAIJ T-shirt!

We also sell an IAIJ cap...... I just plopped the cap on her head as a fitted cap messes up the hair and sometimes that is too much aggravation - Don't ask me how I know.....

The IAIJ cap!

Need a clock - Here is one for sale with the FOF logo included!

The Fortress Of Freedom Clock!

Over here we have the Fortress Of Freedom shirt, in that flattering plastic packaging.....

The Fortress Of Freedom T-shirt!

As before; we can't forget that mug.....needed for those executive meetings.....

The Fortress Of Freedom Mug!

Here is that stylish FOF Cap.....

The Fortress Of Freedom Cap!

That is the set and all items (the products) were clearly displayed with the logos front and center. Remember that this is product modeling, the model comes second to the product. The model selected a good choice of clothing as the black shirt is best for displaying the various items for sale. The only problem we had was the bright sun which caused the model to squint much of the time. I corrected this by shooting all items at three frames a second to catch her with the eyes open. If this was not just product modeling for thumbnail pictures at our store; I would probably brighten up many of the photos just a bit, but they are perfect for the purpose intended as it is (so you other photographers out there.....keep that in mind).

Getting a model is hard enough. Getting one that is comfortable in front of the camera is harder still. Getting one with all those qualities and very attractive is everything you want in a model. Congratulations Shauna on your first successful modeling assignment!
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Exclusive Reports From Fortressoffreedom.com All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: