Fortress Of Freedom Board
Bringing The Mass Media To The Masses!

FAQ  Search  Usergroups  Memberlist  Profile  Log in to check your private messages  Register  Log in
The Fortress Documentary Begins Production!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Exclusive Reports From Fortressoffreedom.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 8:13 am    Post subject: The Fortress Documentary Begins Production! Reply with quote

The Fortress Documentary Begins Production!

By Maurice Ali, President and CEO - FOF Inc./IAIJ Inc.

It is with great pleasure that I announce the start of production on our first documentary: The Fortress Documentary

Conceived from the start as a sister production to The Fortress TV Show, The documentary takes a behind the scenes look at the organization and the people involved. We ask the questions as to whether people really do want free speech and access to the mass media and take our real life examples as the strength behind the conclusions. We test the very foundations of our organization and the future that awaits. This is compelling stuff and great content is the basis of an award winning documentary. Oh.....did I mention I intend to win an award with this documentary? This one is a labor of love as opposed to the show which is a technical and informative achievment; here my creativity and philosophy take charge.

No set date for conclusion of production as the story is ongoing but figure another nine months or so for completion.....

Here is the link to the thread devoted to this production: CLICK HERE

Here is a link to updates on the TV show: CLICK HERE

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Exclusive Reports From Fortressoffreedom.com All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: