Fortress Of Freedom Board
Bringing The Mass Media To The Masses!

FAQ  Search  Usergroups  Memberlist  Profile  Log in to check your private messages  Register  Log in
The Fortress Of Freedom Song!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Exclusive Reports From Fortressoffreedom.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 5:15 pm    Post subject: The Fortress Of Freedom Song! Reply with quote

The Fortress Of Freedom Song!

By Maurice Ali, Journalist

An artistic portrait of Dave Getchell.

Dave Getchell has a hit on his hands! A day or two ago I received an e-mail from Dave concerning a song he wanted me to hear. When I played it I was surprised and I actually smiled. Dave had composed and and performed a song about our little web site. More than that, it played quite well (though Dave informed me that the recording was not broadcast quality and such) and when I posted the song for others to have a listen.....they like it! People started asking questions; so I decided to post his song as one of our headlines.

For those of you who have not yet heard the song, here it is:

Click Here For The Song: fortressoffreedom

I instantly liked it - but I am biased - so I spent the day asking others. The result was unanimous! So congratulations Dave! People are now interested in you, the perfect lure for the TV Show..... Dave has also composed the theme for our organization (that was used as the background music for our first radio commercial) and he also submitted one of his earlier compositions which is included here for your listening enjoyment:

Click Here For: FOFDOT

Click Here For: FUGALISM

I like Dave; an intellectual and artist.....the perfect composition for up-and coming organizations like ours. Here is a man that can sit down anywhere.....and out will come music; he can come up with the melody, lyrics and then sing and play a musical instrument to his song! With people like Dave Getchell helping us in our case, we can not help but succeed. Thank you Dave!

Dave Getchell
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Exclusive Reports From Fortressoffreedom.com All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: