Fortress Of Freedom Board
Bringing The Mass Media To The Masses!

FAQ  Search  Usergroups  Memberlist  Profile  Log in to check your private messages  Register  Log in
The New Challenge And Staying The Course

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Exclusive Reports From Fortressoffreedom.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2004 10:34 pm    Post subject: The New Challenge And Staying The Course Reply with quote

The New Challenge And Staying The Course

By Maurice Ali, Journalist

We seem to be taking on a new direction.....but nothing could be further from the truth.

I will make it clear that we will attempt to produce our own TV show and commercials in-house and broadcast to the world at large! This is one big challenge and may confuse the original members as to the direction the organization is taken. However, I am here to tell everyone that I intend to continue the journalism and newspaper with the utmost of vigor. I also intend to pursue the most cost-effective method of producing a television show and using most of the organization to do it. What does this mean.

What this means is that even though I have three "on-air" personalities.....don't be surprised if some of you "journalists" end up in front of the camera being interviewed about your experience as a journalist. This organization is one family and all partake in the growth. I am proud of every one of you that has showed faith in what we stand for and I love you for your endorsement of a truly worthy cause and the support you sustain that allows us to keep growing and dreaming.

There is much hard work and uncertainty ahead; but if you put aside your fears.....you may see the true possibilities of what could be..... Take care.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Exclusive Reports From Fortressoffreedom.com All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: