Fortress Of Freedom Board
Bringing The Mass Media To The Masses!

FAQ  Search  Usergroups  Memberlist  Profile  Log in to check your private messages  Register  Log in
FOF And IAIJ Graduate To The Next Level!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Exclusive Reports From Fortressoffreedom.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2004 10:13 pm    Post subject: FOF And IAIJ Graduate To The Next Level! Reply with quote

FOF And IAIJ Graduate To The Next Level!

By Maurice Ali, Journalist

In a few hours a printing press will run off the first sheets of our first newspaper called: The Fortress.

The birth of a genuine newspaper from our organization is something to be proud of. It puts our organization and perception of our journalistic integrity into the realm of much larger newspapers. Everyone who contributed to the production of this paper has my utmost gratitude and much more will be said when I hold that first issue in my hand and tell the world that we have arrived! That moment should arrive this Monday, and trust me you will know.....

We are also introducing the second generation of our press card at about the same time. This new card will still retain the innovative elements of the old (and still valid) card but will be easier to carry with less confusing text.

While these are just two of the many "evolutions" that our organization will go thorough, these first ones are the most important. As we get better and more experienced at what we do, I hope we will look back the earlier times when we dreamed, lived the disappointments, mistakes.....and triumphs of taking some risks for a cause we believe in.

I don't regret a thing - Take care.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Exclusive Reports From Fortressoffreedom.com All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: