Fortress Of Freedom Board
Bringing The Mass Media To The Masses!

FAQ  Search  Usergroups  Memberlist  Profile  Log in to check your private messages  Register  Log in
Pets Corner
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Social Club
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 6:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sue wrote:
Billy is suffering from stiffness in the joints of his back legs due to the cold he has medication for it(this can affect his kidneys) but I'm trying to find a way to keep him warm which doesn't involve me keeping the central heating on 24/7 (I know I'm tight but the bills are horrendous) any ideas ?

You can buy little electric blankets for pets. they are low voltage and can be left on day and night.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 6:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's a link to an electric pet blanket
Sue

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you so much I had been told that you could electric blankets for pets but wasn't sure were to get them from - Billy and I say thank you
Sue

PostPosted: Sun Feb 29, 2004 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

an email from my friend

'another death in the family

I have to report that the household has suffered yet another death in the family.

Angel - Sophies guinea pig has passed on. It was traumatic, Em found the body, cried, Soph cried and cried (Mummy got fed up with all the crying - Soph said 'I miss Angel more than Nanny'), Mummy hopes that Sweatpea will soon follow, we had a small ceremony - only family were invited.

Rather reminds me of the fish tank where we have decided that instead of saving the babies we will just let the other fish eat them - less bother for us all round'
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Social Club All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: