Fortress Of Freedom Board
Bringing The Mass Media To The Masses!

FAQ  Search  Usergroups  Memberlist  Profile  Log in to check your private messages  Register  Log in
A Social Club Of One.....
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 288, 289, 290 ... 414, 415, 416  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Social Club
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some work did get done this weekend but it was mostly this bad funk.

I did get some more of the audio commentary done. Some record label stuff has to get done, always something. I also have to do my taxes, always tons of taxes to do. It rained all day Saturday and Sunday started off with snow all over the place, just one depressing weekend.

Monday is even more depressing with root canal for a tooth that has a healthy root. Man does that piss me off. Then a cap and who knows how many appointments are made to do all that and how long that will last before it all falls apart. This whole thing just sucks in so many ways! But I guess that is just a part of it. Life just starts sucking more as you get a bit older and it does not let up.

I am thinking of advocacy stuff though. Start it and get things going. Even if worse comes to worse something that is started can be taken up by someone else. The main thing is to get things started. But this was one depressing weekend. And like I said before, Monday is going to suck big time as well.

Goodnight…..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrpmWfWbdXI&feature=share
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well the hard part of the root canal is done and in the next few session they will build up the tooth and cap it. This was totally non-painful or even noticeable at all if I may say so. I’m still not crazy of destroying more good tooth enamel for a cap, but whatever as we are already into this.

Real Life: Real Lives!

In other news I threw caution to the wind and did the audio commentary for the real Life: Real Lives short. Now all I have to do is to get Shane’s thoughts on there are we are good to go with that film.

Real Life: Real Lives!

Then I move back to the feature length movie and also get all the main cast to add their voices to the audio commentary. The we add the trailer and some stills and such and maybe even the TV shows on a second DVD for all the extras and I think we have a worthy DVD package to put out there!

And I am back to looking for a female lead Nu-Metal act to get out there. I love the old school stuff as I am old, but the new music needs new people. Aside from all that I have to get working on the taxes, but I think you guys have little interest in that…..

Later…..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeEKpQhuFq4&feature=share

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_yATzyi-3g&feature=share
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Posting from the tub today.

This is real life and not some scripted TV show structured to keep you watching. We are lucky that we got some big scores that are dream shots for some people. But that was the way the experiment just developed. The experiment ended and the advocacy continued. The penultimate moment for us was disseminating the positive mandate idea at the UN. Everything we had done up to that point, virtually everything in my life from my childhood to schooling and so on, seems purpose built for that moment. So that score going well was a very big and satisfying moment.

Me at our side event in February at the UN!

I didn’t want to have any trouble going about that and fate gave me my opportunity unfettered. Sure expensive and two trips and all but that does not matter. The only thing was not screwing up the opportunity and we did it! What happened after that was bad luck literally. The good luck extended to me walking back to the hotel with beautiful dry weather to my hotel - and when I changed and went to the lobby it was snowing, flight delays, and the bad luck started. Right now about a solid month of bad luck. Small miserable stuff but big enough to be a major pain. The last one - so far - was the broken tooth. But I got what I had to have in February so you just deal with it.

Our show at night!

Our show during the day!

It makes for boring updates for you but that is reality. How many people have a movie premiere and a month later disseminate a big idea on the world stage? I apologize that I am not some good looking hunk that you will stay interested in when he goes to the mall to buy a shirt. That just isn’t me. You didn’t get the blond haired blue eye handsome saviour for humanity - you got me warts and all. And to make things worse, he is actually making a go of it. I expect the pressure to continue, we still have much more work to do on the positive mandate for humanity. Everything is still in play.

When I come home at night I sometimes think it is all over now. You wake up the next day and things still have to be done cause nothing is over yet. It is what it is, reality is reality, and you get to witness it in all its seedy earthy imagery. I’m sure no one expected me to be here, be honest, as it is what it is.

Goodnight.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSOJk7ggJts&feature=share
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Back in the saddle and getting on top of things…..

I’ll start taxes today, just something that has to be done. I have to start getting on top of things I did without pressing myself, rebounding from all that negativity last month.

Our own AAVRY KNAPP in Japan!

I was also taking stock on how I handled money all my life and what I spent it on. Up to my divorce I could really say anything financially was fine, doing the best we could. After the divorce I got into hobbies and jumping around with the people on the fringes. I spent money there but they were also some of the happiest moments in my life as you suspended time and just had fun! Everything from 2003 and on was the experiment and I agree that all that money was spent properly as the end results validated the spending up front that I would always wonder about. It’s funny how you can quantify it all and make judgments. I know that if I didn’t start everything up in 2003, I would now be miserable having felt I wasted my life. So the only elective thing was the hobbies. I had fun but could I have just worked and paid off more of the mortgage and such. Maybe, but it is a tossup. You only go around one. I didn’t know at that time I would be doing the FOF stuff and that it would be a good idea to pay things off before then. That just didn’t happen as I didn’t have a time machine. I did drive my cars forever and saved some money there - that buffers it all a bit. But it is all done now and I’m not in any real problems even now. But you do think about how you managed your life. My best friend always saved for a retirement he never lived to see. There is always that. But I can live with my choices so far. You would, of course, want to have it all be perfect but that will not happen. Set things up perfect and fate deals you with some health issues or something you never even thought of in your wildest dreams. Those are the things that shape your life – the shit that happens that was never on your radar scope. But you keep looking back and judging in hind sight.

Mary’s Blood!

I’m listening to Japanese music, currently a band called Mary’s Blood. This is one of the few all female Power Metal bands I can loop and actually want to loop as the lead singer (Eye) has such good vocals! She actually makes the band have real crossover possibilities. She is also attractive but I try to get the regular outtake interview photos to see what you really have and you have a rather nice woman that you can photograph from almost every angle. But whatever, I am listening to them now. I think the song is: XOXO – Kiss & Hug. I will probably buy that song to support the band. Buying their music actually means something to them. When I meet a band and show them that I actually spent some nickel on a song of theirs, the eyes just light up as many in the smaller bands write their own songs and paying money for the song and not a live performance validates the worthiness of their creativity. Anyway that’s Mary’s Blood. There is also Death Metal and Death Core and female leads that growl but I want to listen to some screamers – from Japan. But it is all there in the Japanese scene. We actually have a phone line set up in Tokyo for IAIJ and FOF. I think I got Yuki (someone who supports the goals of us) to voice the Japanese portion of our international phone message. I’m pretty sure it’s Yuki but could also be Yoko; I always found it interesting that young Japanese women could possibly find me or my organization compelling. Which reminds me that I have to put back up the usual FOF-IAIJ answering machine message on the main line. The woman you hear is a real FOF-IAIJ supporter named Jessica. So if you wondered what she looked like behind the voice – here she is:

The mysterious Jessica!

What the Hell: This is me recording an answering maching in Jananese for IAIJ coached by Yuki:

http://fortressoffreedom.com/Japanese_Phone_Message.mp4

But there you go. It would be interesting to promote some up and comers in Japan in Canada and the States and see what the reaction would be. I know what most think of female Japanese vocalists but there are some that don’t fit the stereotype…..

Anyway those are my thoughts for the day…..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvTsoLJRKiU&feature=share
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another late one and a day I wondered where all the time went.

But the good news is that I’m getting people to contribute to the audio commentary. Started the AI and Tech downsides projects along with the Athabasca Tar Sands business. And the taxes! But strangely, I just want spring to start. As bizarre as it seems, this lingering winter in spring is just depressing.

It is telling that I needed almost a month to recover from the last couple of months. The movie and the UN stuff was a double whammy you need some down time with to recharge. That is done so we just slowly start to ramp things up again. I talked with Shane about adding more acts to the label as everything is still in motion. You just keep at it and keep going. We don’t shutter doors on anything.

They can throw any kind of bad luck at us, but you just keep at it and keep going. Coming up on 16 years and that is something.

Later…..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMiohNNkwt4&feature=share
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is like the first spring...

So I’ll really hose down the Mustang, get the salt off it and give it a quick once over. I’ll see how loose the jacking rails are if at all. Hose down the salty mats and wipe down the engine bay. Basically the stuff you have to
do outside but can’t because it was too cold.

So the car.

I’ll do a walk around the house on Sunday. I’m starting to add up all the receipts for tax purposes and get that done. Get things moving on new initiatives even though we are still in the middle of others. Sooner or later I will be doing the Missionary Man thing for the organizations traveling the world a bit and growing the orgs. One place is Tokyo where we had some interest after the Fukushima incident. We added a contact line but we may add in a office presence like what we are planning for New York.

This will be for both IAIJ and FOF. I will also vet some musical acts while there offering cross over services to other markets presently not served for them. That was the talk at FOF Records this week so more was happening than I was letting on. FOF Records Inc. the only independent record label expanding throughout the world. That it is - always doing things in reverse to what everything everyone else is doing. We are winning beating down all the
other labels that tried to take our name. We succeeded and are the last one standing!

We have a chance and little to lose so.....

We may also raid the other defunct record labels that tried to go under our name and add to the stable that way. Dog eat dog world.

Ruff...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hbiw8IxrMWw&feature=share

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44lmfg9BO7w&feature=share

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OftRGrnSFUk&feature=share

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVu9eNZfNdU&feature=share
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another update on my phone.

So the car is cleaned up. Took most of the day but we are into summer mode with that thing. Another winter survived and another spring in full force.

But back to the music and cross overs.

The FOF Records Crew!

I have a vision of the new world and the cross over idea is just an extension of that view. While cruising Japanese acts you come across some that are connected to Warner Japan. And that is the problem. I get it that in real business you do things in countries because of taxes and other dominions that affect how you can do things. But this restricts an act that really plays to the world and not just the nation it resides in. So the cross over thing. A way of circumventing the older geo-political world model that takes in to account the reality of the mashup of cultures via the internet. Mostly all I can do is put up a model that works. A business model that real business can copy and turn to flesh.

Why am I doing all this? Because I am obligated. I suppose the hurtful life I had to live gives you the skill set to change the world or become a hermit. In this case I want to change the world and show it the way it is and the way it should be. That literally is my arrogant motto. The UN world wide voting app is one example. Jumping over the geo-political boundaries to a new form of global governance. Same here in the arts and we have to do better to keep humanity competitive with AI.

I have become that fantasy of my youth, I became a Man-of-the-World. That is the transformation that happened between 2011 and 2019. I would say 2015 was the actual birth, and punctuated in 2017 at that side event and nailed home in 2019! So after a lifetime of hurt, The Fates gave me this. And the catch was that I had to help those that made my life difficult by showing them the way and helping them develop.

Selfishly this makes no sense but that moral imperative helps here. I’m still healthy and full of life but the clock is ticking. Just keep pitching out the ideas at the top (because the ground war for change is futile) and let it catch somewhere on the way down and turn into flesh.

That was always the plan.

Goodnight...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q77gbjfsVO8&feature=share
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Normally I would post that not much got done this weekend but I saved things at the end.

The only truly positive thing was that I got introduced to Math Rock via cruising Japanese music . Math rock is sort of like variable tempo music straying from the 4/4 and going all sorts of places. I guess the best informal description is that it is sort of like a jazzy rock. It’s a niche thing but since the pace varies you don’t have proper lyrics if there are any at all. Mostly guttural sounds which is the direction I think we humans should lean more to. The vocals take more of a back seat in Math Rock but they are there - pure human sound. I like the primitive sounds as they may not necessarily be primitive at all but communicate to us over vestigial channels with moods and feeling that can be totally contemporary. Sometimes we have to stop trying to make sense of it all and relate by using our visceral selves and jiving with our world around us!

All this music and me running a small independent record label is just “twilight zone” time for a guy like me – but it is what it is. I can’t sing and I can’t play an instrument, well maybe just punching away on a synthesizer as that is how I did the Don Brasseur TV show intro. I’m sure there are artists sticking needles in dolls of me cause I got paid by SOCAN for a creative artistic work (the song was called “Battlefield”) when I actually have very little musical experience. But like I said – it is what it is…..

So the music was the high point. I cleaned up the car and drove around looking at cars which is still a time waster for me. The spring weather makes it easy to handle things. And there is always stuff happening in the personal life. It can get to you sometimes. You just wish it could all stay static and happy forever, but it doesn’t. You listen to music created by young people and realize that they will still be making music when you are gone. Things will keep going without you…..

At one point in my life I had all the time in the world. I was about 19 and taking stock of how much time I had left to live. I was probably in that year I took off before taking philosophy, as I wanted to come up with my own ideas before the school structure started messing about with my mind and how I thought. I used to hang out at the libraries (remember those). My favorite was the University of Toronto’s Robarts Library. Anyway I came up with my ideas and went to York University. So long ago and now look at me. The years went by. The funny thing is that I still feel like a young man! But everyone around me is starting to age and fall apart. That’s the part that sucks. And who knows, I might start to get some chronic disease and fall apart. That would change things here a bit. But getting the positive mandate idea out there does give you some satisfaction at making that play, something out of that sad existence called your life. I still wish I had more but you don’t get it all. Sometimes you don’t get much of it at all. You keep adding up the years trying to see if you could have cheated the devil and could have done what I did and still have been a young man. That would be the best, but some woman would snag you and get pregnant and curb those horses. In that realm at least you got the family but the orgs would have been crippled. I seem to have done it about as good as you could, and what you get is just enough before you got old. There are no fairy tale Camelot stories here.

Death, Rain and Taxes!

Anyway there is a table of receipts I have to add up, and then do the personal taxes. Then there are the corporate taxes, that part never ends. I also have to go and get what is left of that molar drilled down and ready for a crown. That parts sucks as the whole breaking of a tooth sucks. It reminds you that you are not Superman and sooner later Fate will touch you with a fatal illness and then we all know how it goes from there. Don’t look back as you might not like what you see. Just keep looking forward and pretend you are still young and vital. Make the plays and don’t hold back. Soon it will all be taken away from you.

Goodnight…..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6rxGmvQPLU&feature=share
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another quick one.

Sam is on maternity leave but up for still working when she can. Shane is good with the crossover idea. I just finished adding up the gasoline receipts. So it just goes on and on.

The FOF Records Crew!

I ever did mention the names in that photo above. So that is me wearing that “Dance or Die” T-shirt. Shane is in the middle and Laura is on the right. Like I said Sam was pregnant with child but still did things like the payroll so here is a picture of Sam. She loves being a mom now with a two month old kid.

Sam last year!

Life still has its sucky moments but I guess I just have to get used to it because it sucks more for others. The root canal is done and a temporary cap is on. It’s so good it looks like a real tooth. But prep for the crown happens next week. Life can suck but life moves in.....
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have added up most of the receipts and will get into the actual taxes.

I just want to start doing things and finishing them. Most of the other stuff just keeps going and lingering but some of this I can just start and finish. I also want to get those squirrels out of the attic before reproduction begins. Man – it is little stuff like this that can bother you so much.

As for the general feelings, I am kind of miffed that the guy who was ostracized most of his life ends up with the one to shoulder all the responsibilities, from the future of humanity down. Ok, so I do seem to be qualified at this moment to be a part of that, but in traditional justice none of it makes sense. But it is what it is. I thought my best friend was rock solid, as a track athlete in high school and a monster of determination mentally, so he falls apart is gone now and crazy me is the one making the plays – how wacky is that…..

It is what it is, and this is how it played out. There is too much of my life invested in it, so we just continue. I am perfectly fit and healthy and have the resources to do anything I want to do. I have no excuses and all the doors are open to me. So in the end, the guy voted least likely to do anything, ends up being the one everyone puts their hopes on. Just how f**ked up is that! That is just real life, nothing happens according to plan.

Goodnight…..
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So Julian Assange has finally left the Ecuador Embassy in London. I’m not going to say anything on the matter. I’m just noting it.

Entrance to the Ecuador Embassy!

I actually did pass by the embassy which is right across the street from Harrods. If you get inside an unmarked perimeter, a police man pops out of nowhere. They don’t do or say anything but the reaction is to back of. I did take a few photos while there in 2013. There are plenty of news articles on this now. Pick your source and read up on it. We will not take a position or say anything in the matter though.

The front of the Embassy where any public expression has taken place.

Police pop out of nowhere if you get too close!

In other matters: Taxes are getting done! Boring as that is I should be getting some money back to help pay for the movie and the United Nations stuff. Just more and more responsibilities being thrust on me. Expect this to continue, and it should start to wear me down although Sue always noted that I seem to thrive on it. I had the blood pressure of a teenager after the UN trip so she may have a point. The Fates May have chosen correctly...

I do listen to music more. I keep getting reinforced by the idea of female voices singing and screaming - even growling - with little and preferably no words in a song is a beautiful and timeless creation. Take for example that female Math Rock band in Japan. My favourites are the songs where they humming/singing to the rhythm without words. I also like scat and mostly female voices. Just that visceral human element of materialistic life that we communicate through. Japanese music shows that schism more than most. Get them singing lyrics and the high pitch shrieking takes place that some may like - but I prefer the other music!

Goodnight.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CT5rwLr0yFo&feature=share
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I’m still just getting back into routine….

I am going on this health kick and first is eating better. When you are young you think you are invincible and then everyone around you starts getting old and guess what – y0u are getting old. I am fortunate in that I have low blood pressure and no real vices that affect health. So I want to keep it that way and I will start balancing the diet and keeping a closer watch on things. But everyone around my age seems to have health problems except me.

The taxes continue. I will visit London sometime in the next little while. The music is one of the rocks I now lean on to keep my spirits up. Things continue.

Maybe The Fates are just keeping me healthy because the plays have not been played out yet. But who knows how long my health will last, sooner or later I will be touched. And the longer I live, the more I see that what you think will be the problems in your life end up being rocked by things you never even thought about - stuff you never prepared for. Those are the things that send your existence into a tailspin. So life is not perfect but things seem to keep me in the zone for this idea about dissemination of ideas. But everything with me is fallible and ultimately finite. There is an end coming and it’s not good. I seem to be older than everyone else around me. The only place where they are guaranteed to be older is the Old Folk’s Home. But I’ve been there many times and they were more than positive about what I am doing. You just keep swinging at the world as it smashes you in the face with its boot. You just keep at it. I have to remember that soon all this I have now will be gone. You will have time on your hands but nothing to do with it. Don’t complain about work and time as you may yearn and long for it shortly. Man, is this sounding like a bummer…..

Things are happening though. But like I said before, as I get older I can feel the weight of the world on me. There is an army of people like me. I’m probably one from the more unusual circumstances. Let’s say I hid and tried to disappear from society. And despite all that here you are!

Goodnight…..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVcE2_UagsM&feature=share
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2019 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really late one today.....

I had some fun with the car late last night. I also found this:

Hey - my old Snap-on Ford V8 Distributor wrench I used to work on my cars back in the day! It even has dried up grease crud from the last Mustang I owned. I thought about cleaning it up - but now I’ll just leave it on my desk as a keep sake time capsule.

I should tell you that I am starting to look at the itineraries at the other UN offices around the world as an opportunity for further dissemination of our current interests. Now it should have ended there but like I said in the movie. I got all my goals including the goal I put out there as the impossible goal that would always keep me reaching. I got that one in July, a day before my mom died.

After that I had run out of goals. I started new goals and introduced the worldwide vote idea and the positive mandate idea as already disseminated on the world’s stage. So while these carry on I’m going to try to get creative one more time and get the other candidates up and running. To set this up you have to leave normal reality.

I almost used to live in that other reality or realities, full time as a young man. There your mind is unshackled by the limitations of our normal world or our normal reality. If that other reality is completely disconnected from the real world we would call that madness and you could become trapped there. Go there to get ideas and come back to the real world and we call that creativity. Some use drugs to get there but some of us are naturals and can go there without help, and those that can do that ensure their experiences are true to their nature - very important. Finally those that can go there and back and can find practical utility in those ideas in the “real world” - are considered geniuses.

So I go back to the trough for some more ideas and then prepare to disseminate those to help keep humanity from destroying itself. Something like that I guess. Anyway I’m back in that mindset. It took almost two months to recover from the latest projects but I’m back!

Also I should add that long stretches of sleep seemed to help get me back there.....

Goodnight.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAK_x4mxlPs&feature=share
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is raining again.

So Sunday will be a stay at home day. Monday is crown prep for the broken tooth. Plus my dad broke off his front tooth. It’s all about broken teeth these days as another guy I know broke a tooth - so much for using toothpaste. Aside from the car stuff I did buy the wide screen 16X9 complete series of Lost in Space. I saw some individual DVDs on sale years ago but they sold out of the first year and this was the first time I saw it all at affordable price. It was originally shot in 35mm which is wider than 4x3 SD. But cropping will occur regardless. Now the older shows over the air transmission had safe zones to crop out the transmission anomalies you some times see with full frame actual SD. So the wide screen is a bit of a toss up. There is more data there from the remastering from film though. So it is all a toss up. My SD stuff didn’t come from film so cropping to 16X9 loses resolution and top and bottom space. This end result is a very inexpensive set that delivers stunning detail! As a purist I would still like it black barred it but kept the slightly wider film aspect ratio. All this is just for those who endured my bitching about the SD to widescreen issue.

All I want for Sunday is finishing the rough draft of the personal taxes.

Also, I made some head way with the AI project but it is more problems. And that will get addressed tonight.

Later.....
Maurice Ali

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man, things are rolling around here all of a sudden…..

First of all, Veronica has accepted the position of Media Associate:

Laura wrote:
Veronica Fade Becomes Our Media Associate!

By Laura Tommasone,

Fortress of Freedom Inc.
FOF RECORDS Inc.
FOF Entertainment Inc.
International Archiving of Independent Journalists Inc.
More Vision Inc.

Veronica Fade

The IAIJ-FOF Group of corporations is pleased to announce that Veronica Fade was offered and has accepted the position of "Media Associate" at our organization. This position took effect immediately as of April 14 (2019). Her duties will include any and all aspects of help in the media landscape up to representation as an agent of the organization and possible fiduciary duties as needed as well as occasional support in the field during media events.

I'm sure I can speak for all at this organization in wishing Veronica all the best in her new position!

FORTRESS OF FREEDOM: BRINGING THE MASS MEDIA TO THE MASSES!

Veronica with the Twenty6Hundred CD!

Almost a year ago to the day Veronica was showing off the Twenty6Hundred DVD and taking a part-time position for office work. So I called her up today and offered her the opportunity. Sam is on maternity leave with her two month old baby, showing us pictures and video and such. She is still a part of our organization but can’t travel anymore for obvious reasons. So I needed someone to take her place that could travel especially to the places I am unfamiliar with.

Veronica in Japan!

The thought of me checking out acts in Tokyo is a nightmare I can’t begin to fathom. Veronica, in contrast, knows something about Japanese culture and even can speak the language. If we have to complete work on setting up the office she can sign the forms and check things out for us. So she is back and the go to person if and when we pull the trigger on Japan. There are other destinations also but we shall see how things go. I am in Europe later on in the year so certainly Geneva and Vienna are on me for the UN stuff. Anyway I know her well enough and has been with us for over a year now (a year and a day) and so has passed the probationary period even for part-time employees. So the added responsibilities and such are not being given out to anyone off the street, she has done her time.

What else?

I registered a new business called FOF Films. We should get the registered name documents shortly. And I have also started up another website called foffilms.com. Now I had to make a choice between films and calling it fofmovies.com – but that was taken so the choice was easy. Things are moving in the movie way but films is still in use very much so that is how the business name and website came to be. Interesting that I check the website names first before I name the company – how times have changed!

Still progressing with the taxes but the business stuff stole the deadline I set on myself; but we are still going full speed all of a sudden. I have too many websites, and too many companies and too many everything. But if I don’t’ let all the horses run free and pull back on the reins I may never get back that momentum. So as long as I don’t go into debt with the growth we just keep at it!

Goodnight.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uds7g3M-4lQ&feature=share
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Fortress Of Freedom Board Forum Index -> Social Club All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 288, 289, 290 ... 414, 415, 416  Next
Page 289 of 416

Jump to: